• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Mo Eisa

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Someone's started early 🍺 🍻 🍺 🍻 🍺

😉
I've already bought the champagne for when we finish in 20th place this season!

Trapdoor

I've already bought the champagne for when we finish in 20th place this season!
Please leave a review in the tipple thread.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was surprised at how sleight Eisa seemed yesterday. My recollection of him is that he was a more powerful figure.

Didn't really impose himself on the game but didn't get much service. Probably because we took our moreeffective left sided players off.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was surprised at how sleight Eisa seemed yesterday. My recollection of him is that he was a more powerful figure.

Didn't really impose himself on the game but didn't get much service. Probably because we took our moreeffective left sided players off.
I thought exactly the same

yticretexe

I thought exactly the same
I mentioned earlier in this thread that o didn’t think physicality was his game but I only watched 3 Dons games from the start of the year and he played alongside Jonathon Lecko who did all the dirty work and hold up play.

I don’t think he’s the sort of striker the fans wanted or at least thought would be a fit (big strong hold up type) but Caldwell must have a master plan.

Seeing Sonny get through one on one in the last 2 games gives me hope that maybe it’ll work out if Eisa had those chances. Eisa is always looking for space to run into through balls.

Trapdoor

I mentioned earlier in this thread that o didn’t think physicality was his game but I only watched 3 Dons games from the start of the year and he played alongside Jonathon Lecko who did all the dirty work and hold up play.

I don’t think he’s the sort of striker the fans wanted or at least thought would be a fit (big strong hold up type) but Caldwell must have a master plan.

Seeing Sonny get through one on one in the last 2 games gives me hope that maybe it’ll work out if Eisa had those chances. Eisa is always looking for space to run into through balls.
I like Sonny a lot, but pretty sure if Mo had been on the end of that he would have put it away.

Colesman Ballz

I like Sonny a lot, but pretty sure if Mo had been on the end of that he would have put it away.
How so, he's not exactly been in form and banging them in for MKD in League 2.

That said I am sure that will be highly motivated to play against Posh on Tuesday to prove a point to them !

yticretexe

How so, he's not exactly been in form and banging them in for MKD in League 2.

That said I am sure that will be highly motivated to play against Posh on Tuesday to prove a point to them !
Scored 5 in 12 starts before falling out of favour this year. Fairly decent return?

andrew p long

du du du du du du....

Having read and seen lots about the song - but not heard it - I found it on twitter this morning.

It's a great song, very catchy despite the lack of lyrics. It has certainly caught on with the fans - and the players! Definitely difficult to shift once you've heard it! So for me...

du du du du du du..

Mo Eisa!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
du du du du du du....

Having read and seen lots about the song - but not heard it - I found it on twitter this morning.

It's a great song, very catchy despite the lack of lyrics. It has certainly caught on with the fans - and the players! Definitely difficult to shift once you've heard it! So for me...

du du du du du du..

Mo Eisa!
It's a decent song but it's another one of those songs that many clubs use for one of their players.

Arsenal possibly started the trend when they started singing it for William Saliba.