• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Mo Eisa

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any Cornish internationals ?
Trevitt?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see from his interview he said he’d never played at SJP before. But he’s got a bad memory as he played 90 mins for Cheltenham when we beat them 2-1 back in 2018.

Remember him playing that day as he was on fire that season, but we kept him really quiet so I remember wondering what the fuss was about!

Anyway, welcome Mo. A very good signing and sounds promising that he’s open to extending his stay here.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame it’s only a loan IMO.

After all this time promising we would sign a striker to only have borrowed one (it could become permanent in the summer i assume if it goes well) is slighting disappointing but i suppose beggars can’t be choosers.

hopefully he bangs 5/6 in and stays next season.
I dont get this train of thought. I would rather 100 per cent have this guy on loan than Nouble on a 2.5 yr contract. Better to have the right player regardless. We have 10 signed on for next season already

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame it’s only a loan IMO.

After all this time promising we would sign a striker to only have borrowed one (it could become permanent in the summer i assume if it goes well) is slighting disappointing but i suppose beggars can’t be choosers.

hopefully he bangs 5/6 in and stays next season.
The problem is that if he does score 5 or 6 a club with more money will, no doubt, sign him instead of us.

tonykellowfan

But that's like saying we don't want Cameron Dawson on loan because we know he is leaving at the end of the season.

If Eisa plays well and we stay up it's job done.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
But that's like saying we don't want Cameron Dawson on loan because we know he is leaving at the end of the season.

If Eisa plays well and we stay up it's job done.
TK, exactly that's Mo's mission in a nutshell

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
This looks are really good digging.His scoring record says that he knows where the goal is.Its only a loan,but dwho knows where it will lead if he settles in at the club.The kind of signing that can make our incomplete squad look like the real deal.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Eh ? I'll give you Ollie, and maybe Sam but after that it'sTom Nichols at £300k and then you are down to Matt Jay and the lad we sold to Truro for £10k. The Club that have really turned them out consistently over the last 50 years is Bristol Rovers.
Dean Stamp.

Nichols was £450k wannee?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dean Stamp.

Nichols was £450k wannee?
tommy stevie nicks was 300k

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
This looks are really good digging.His scoring record says that he knows where the goal is.Its only a loan,but dwho knows where it will lead if he settles in at the club.The kind of signing that can make our incomplete squad look like the real deal.
Someone's started early 🍺 🍻 🍺 🍻 🍺

😉