• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Gary Caldwell - new manager

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just when he thought things couldn't get any worse for him. I'm happy to take some time off work and drive him back to Scotland.

tom_ecfc

If anyone fancies a good read…head to page 1 of this thread and work your way through 😁

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster

AndrewP

An occupational hazard possibly, for those of us who do a high mileage. However loss of driving licence caused, it does impact an individuals ability to do the job they are employed to do. As such it is not unusual for termination of employment for this reason. I know, i’ve had to do it to an employee previously.

Pithy in court to say “i have as many points as my team”…..Almost trivialising both……

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Frankly, that is just plain irresponsible.
Yep. A proper dick move.

Antony Moxey

Interesting. Appears, ‘ultimately’ to be complete nonsense. Unless the board considers losing every game week after week after week to be considered a success.

geoffwp

Too many innocent folk die though drivers breaking speed limits..I've no time for anyone going over a limit. Absolutely no excuse.

Antony Moxey

Too many innocent folk die though drivers breaking speed limits..I've no time for anyone going over a limit. Absolutely no excuse.
Who needs excuses?

Alistair20000

Have you never ever exceeded a speed limit Geoffrey ?

geoffwp

Never Al. I'm almost a Saint you know.