• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

ecfc70

Masters of the Sky on Apple TV
If you liked Band if Brothers and the Pacific then this will be right up your street
A great offering from Hanks and Howard depicting how the yanks won WW2 with little help

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you liked Band if Brothers and the Pacific then this will be right up your street
A great offering from Hanks and Howard depicting how the yanks won WW2 with little help
How well did the Yanks play in the first half ?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
40s filmgoers got the impression that Errol Flynn was winning the war single-handed ! :)

iscalad

40s filmgoers got the impression that Errol Flynn was winning the war single-handed ! :)
At least he was Australian. Not that the Yanks knew that of course.:cautious:

Banksy

Just finished watching the series.Excellent.

DB9

Just watched the last in the series of The Hairy Bikers Go West, Sadly the last ever featuring Dave Myers. Watching him and Si King you can see how good a friends they were, Not often you find a mate like that but those two just bounced off each other so well.
To add to this, Here is the last 90 seconds or so of the final episode.

DB9

This is a series I'd love to watch but really can't justify another paying streaming service, I'm hoping like Band of Brothers and The Pacific it'll come out in a box set DVD, If there is still such a thing.

Banksy

This is a series I'd love to watch but really can't justify another paying streaming service, I'm hoping like Band of Brothers and The Pacific it'll come out in a box set DVD, If there is still such a thing.
If you wait long enough I guess.Funnily enough , a charity shop I went into last week was selling the Band of Brothers box set for a pound! I picked up the Pacific set for just ten pence although of the three series I rate it the lowest. I figured that at 10p someone might want it sometime!

Alistair20000

To add to this, Here is the last 90 seconds or so of the final episode.

Genuine warmth in that friendship. I had not realised Dave Myers was on chemotherapy during all the filming. I know there was one visit where he had to rest and could not attend.

Reactions: DB9

Banksy

If you wait long enough I guess.Funnily enough , a charity shop I went into last week was selling the Band of Brothers box set for a pound! I picked up the Pacific set for just ten pence although of the three series I rate it the lowest. I figured that at 10p someone might want it sometime!
Btw , it‘s called Masters of the Air not Sky!