• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah Ha..found out at last. VCM forever :love:
Nah. My thoughts were that VCM looked rather old all those years ago so now.......................

iscalad

Nah. My thoughts were that VCM looked rather old all those years ago so now.......................
Yeah...right....

Stelios

Jenny Ryan is sometimes a contestant on 'Fighting Talk' on 5Live and is good on that too

Screen Shot 2024-02-27 at 11.49.19.png

DB9

Strange that the BBC & ITV have both scheduled 5th round FA Cup games tonight at the same time.

Tim Long

Strange that the BBC & ITV have both scheduled 5th round FA Cup games tonight at the same time.
Conversely, good that all 8 Fifth Round ties are live on non-pay TV. The FA Cup has been devalued over the years; no replays after 4th Round, 5th Round played midweek etc Wait until TNT get the rights TNT Sports strikes four-year deal for FA Cup and promises FTA coverage - SportsPro (sportspromedia.com)

DB9

Conversely, good that all 8 Fifth Round ties are live on non-pay TV. The FA Cup has been devalued over the years; no replays after 4th Round, 5th Round played midweek etc Wait until TNT get the rights TNT Sports strikes four-year deal for FA Cup and promises FTA coverage - SportsPro (sportspromedia.com)
You're right Tim. Just normally the TV games wouldn't of clashed.

Alistair20000

Yeah...right....
He bites. :)

Tim Long

You're right Tim. Just normally the TV games wouldn't of clashed.
I'm waiting to see if anyone has a highlights package eg if BBC will have all the goals on the Red Button. BBC a bit stuffed by having a delayed start to their "live and uninterrupted coverage" of the Alan Shearer derby

Oldsmobile-88

Just finished a binge watch of Southland- 5 seasons(46 episodes) of the LAPD drama set in the Hollywood Division. It was very good. I’d not come across it before, ran from 2009-13. Original production was NBC, then TNT.
What was odd, for some reason the F word was bleeped, but the N word was not.
It’s the only series I’ve watched where I’ve come across that sort of dialogue censorship. I wonder why?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Amused me to see that Mr George Cowley was down to ride in an amateurs' race yesterday. Thought he was a professional ! :)