• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdales Contract

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tisdale is not God.
Blasphemy. Exeweb is currently under the spell of the prince of darkness.

Dubai Grecian

I’m surprised no one appears to have mentioned a vacancy for a Director of Football that will be coming up shortly.....
Tisdale, you heard it hear first

PeteUSA

I dont think Perryman will be replaced. To me its been plainly evident that as far as Tagg & Tisdale are concerned, Perryman is irreplaceable.

IndoMike

Tisdale, you heard it hear first
Oakley - Director of Football; Matt Taylor - Manager

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
So has Tisdale signed or been offered a new contract? You would like to think the club would of announced this If it had happened.....but you know it's possible.

If he goes - I hope we don't appoint from within - Brand new start brand new ideas - given the reported salary we pay Tisdale , we could approach most managers at league 1 & 2 level and increase there salary.

manc grecian

Offered a new contract but it remains unsigned because his bottom lip is still protruding because he got upset about his contract being changed.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Deadline set for him to sign it?

manc grecian

In his own time of course.

Doug3101

So has Tisdale signed or been offered a new contract? You would like to think the club would of announced this If it had happened.....but you know it's possible.

If he goes - I hope we don't appoint from within - Brand new start brand new ideas - given the reported salary we pay Tisdale , we could approach most managers at league 1 & 2 level and increase there salary.
A contract was offered, it is up to P.T now wether he wants to sign it.
If he does go then I think that we should look at a broader range re recruiting a replacement.
A new manager could well bring in a different mentality but I would be more concerned if the current manager was allowed to negotiate future contracts with players here now that may not be a good fit for a new manager if he decides to leave.

IndoMike

Offered a new contract but it remains unsigned because his bottom lip is still protruding because he got upset about his contract being changed.
So it could be 2 more years. People are afraid of change. We'd still be living in caves if everyone was like that.
And if his salary is reduced he won't be a happy bunny, either. I wonder if it's a salary he can't refuse or a salary he must refuse.
Will never know the answer, of course. Personally I think this is a mistake by the club, but for Taggy not to offer Tis a contract would be like me firing my brother.