• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdales Contract

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I knew I could count on you to pipe up defending the indefensible. I suspect you're now somewhat in the minority regarding your mate Paul's situation.
And we ALL knew you would be here spouting more bile towards what is still our most successful manager to date !

I notice you didnt answer my other posts ? only the ones you think you can argue about lol unsubstantiated clap trap about pay packets / contracts / the new stand / goal keeping qualifications / referee qualifications ive actually pretty much given up reading any post from yourself unless directly aimed at me.

As for "my mate Paul" i'll send him your regards shall I ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
He may be our most successful manager to date but when you're in the job long enough law of averages dictates that will be the case. I'm sure Wenger is Arsenals most succesful manager but it doesn't mean he's the right man for the job.

Tisdale is not God. There are other managers who could do as good or better job, and believe it or not other managers could fit the ethos of ecfc. He's not the only 'nice' guy out there.

AlanDevlin

I’m surprised no one appears to have mentioned a vacancy for a Director of Football that will be coming up shortly.....

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
He may be our most successful manager to date but when you're in the job long enough law of averages dictates that will be the case. I'm sure Wenger is Arsenals most succesful manager but it doesn't mean he's the right man for the job.

Tisdale is not God. There are other managers who could do as good or better job, and believe it or not other managers could fit the ethos of ecfc. He's not the only 'nice' guy out there.
There probably are Snoop at this moment i'm not convinced bringing in a new guy at this point of the season would be a good thing. Is that so wrong ?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m surprised no one appears to have mentioned a vacancy for a Director of Football that will be coming up shortly.....
Non job at our level. Move along please.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Non job at our level. Move along please.
Taggy would be up for it.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
There probably are Snoop at this moment i'm not convinced bringing in a new guy at this point of the season would be a good thing. Is that so wrong ?
Completely agree. At this point in the season I'd stick with Tisdale. However, now his contract is up shortly it's the perfect time to say thank you for everything but we feel a change of manager is the best way for us to progress.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Pointless changing anything until the end of the season (not that it will happen)

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Play offs this season is the expectation, if we don't meet that expectation someone else should be given a chance.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Play offs this season is the expectation, if we don't meet that expectation someone else should be given a chance.
Autos this season was the expectation. Play offs was the minimum. Failure to make playoffs should result in no new contract. It will most likely end in failure, at which point the club will renew his contract along side project V25 - our pkan to be in the Championship within 7 years