• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to Southampton

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do you genuinely think me not posting for a while is anything to do with caring about your opinion or how the team have performed? because If you do you couldn't be any further out - you're opinion of the squad is simply wrong and comparing us with Spurs who have Son , Ali , Llorente & Lamela as back up - are you for real.

And all our midfield does the same job - a bad one.
no i'm not saying it was my opinion that made you stop posting, IT WAS YOURS you gobbed of LOUD and was absoluty totally embarrassingly wrong and as a spurs fan NONE of those will replace kane, the nearest is Llorente and his pace has gone but that wasn't the point as per normal you miss it.

edit.
oh and enlighten me how does harley does the same job as tillson?

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree back. It's very hard for Taggy ever to say to Tis :"You've done a great job for us, we really appreciate it, but it's time for us all to move on. You will always be welcome. We plan to erect a statue of you in recognition of your service".
watch out, building a statue for tisdale!!!!!,, that could almost be seen as you spinning a positive

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
watch out, building a statue for tisdale!!!!!,, that could almost be seen as you spinning a positive
Like a cat on a hot tin roof : hopping up and down hysterically.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Like a cat on a hot tin roof : .

probably the best place for you, though williams probably wouldn't appreciate the comparison.And one minute you want to sack tisdale the next you want to put up a statue of him, logic aint exactly your strong point is it.

Fareham Grecian

fully agree again Mike. our situation is exactly like the Wenger situation. it's a fact that long term management doesn't work. you lose hunger and turns managers into a person that creates loyalty. there's no loyalty in winning. do you honestly think if we changed managers two years ago we'd be stuck with the likes of Harley, Troy and Seabourne all on a fairly decent wage.

Top managers have a list of clubs they've managed as long as my arm in a fairly short time
It’s not a fact, it’s your opinion.

Your idea of ‘top managers’ seems to mean the sort of mediocre mercenaries that hang around the PL relegation zone, bleeding cubs dry financially and then moving on swiftly: Hughes, Allardyce, Pulis, Redknapp etc. None of them have achieved a tenth of what Wenger has. I agree that he has now outstayed his welcome but that is a different issue.

PeteUSA

None of them have achieved a tenth of what Wenger has. I agree that he has now outstayed his welcome but that is a different issue.
Some might say the above applies to Tisdale, particularly the last sentence!

Angus

Some might say the above applies to Tisdale, particularly the last sentence!

And the some who don't say obviously no nothing about the beautiful game. it's a fast moving game no need for loyalty unless you want to end up like Torquay. the fans and players should be the only loyal part of football. move managers on and get new ideas before it gets stale. we're like a peice of bread that's been left on a park bench on a hot summer's day. proper stale

geoffwp

Nah. The birds would have eaten it long before it went stale.

IndoMike

probably the best place for you, though williams probably wouldn't appreciate the comparison.And one minute you want to sack tisdale the next you want to put up a statue of him, logic aint exactly your strong point is it.
Lighten up, Bondy. If you can show me where I said I wanted to put up a statue please show me. Put up or zip it. If you don't understand a simple post then it's your problem, not mine. Stop wasting my time.

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agr
:"You've done a great job for us, we really appreciate it, We plan to erect a statue of you in recognition of your service".
Ive 'put up'in as you suggested now time perhaps you should follow your own train of thought....