• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to Southampton

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
ive 'put up'in as you suggested now time perhaps you should follow your own train of thought....

sweet holy jesus !!! Read the farking post!!!!!

Last edited:

geoffwp

sweet holy jesus !!! Read the farking post!!!!!
I think it's called selective quoting Mike. Damn good idea though.:D

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it's called selective quoting Mike. :D
with that i cant disagree , BUT perhaps people should take note b4 going of on a tangent about some madly stupid news article..

IndoMike

with that i cant disagree , BUT perhaps people should take note b4 going of on a tangent about some madly stupid news article..
I assume that is your apology to me Bondy for misquoting my post, misinterpreting my post, and wasting my time having to keep responding to you. Please don't do it again, or I'll have to put you on the naughty step permanently (which I really don't want to do).

Well-known Exeweb poster
I assume that is your apology to me Bondy for misquoting my post, misinterpreting my post, and wasting my time having to keep responding to you. Please don't do it again, or I'll have to put you on the naughty step permanently (which I really don't want to do).
well did you say it or not ? so why the crippin hell do you expect me to apologies for your post , when YET AGAIN you miss the point. oh and as 4 me,, thought you would have noticed by now , i aint adverse to a bit of naughty,,,!!!!!!B-)

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Peter Sellers’s “Welcome to Balham” refers to the local pianist Eugene Quil and Balham’s music lovers subscribing to a fund to send him to Italy or Vienna or ANYWHERE. Surely between us all we can organise something similar for the maestro !!?