• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Geoff , I won’t waste my time , it’s better we agree to disagree because it saves pointless finger pointing - thanks kindly for the reply
Thank you for that illuminating reply Credy, to what I thought was a reasonable question based on what you had written.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Oh well let's hope there are many more days when we're crap an he says we were crap then (facepalm)
Just nice to her some honesty because the reality is at league 2 level your going to be crap more often than your going to be brilliant given the amount of games and amount of travel players at that level have to do....

It’s jisy refreshing to not hear we played well when we’ve lost or hearing a manager try and smokescreen a crap
Performance, fans are not stupid they know a good game or bad game and most prefer to hear his honesty

IndoMike

I think Tis' early successes went to his head, illustrated by bringing himself on for that last away game when we finished 8th in Div. 1. Self-congratulatory. In addition he was obviously an attention- seeker - parading the latest Bed Taker gear pitch side and then declaring that his clothes sent a message to our opponents. Yeah, right. Combined with his total inability to EVER say that he got something wrong (and he often did get something wrong) and his lack of recognition of the fans efforts leads me to believe he was a bit of an arrogant, narcissistic plunk. His reaction to having his roller terminated is further evidence : "How dare they do that to me?". Self-confidence is a good thing, but inflated ego even after managing his team to an awful home record at one stage is laughable. Having said that, he is doing well at MK Dons and there's no denying it. I imagine the head is already starting to swell.

JayPob94

A friend has asked me how much Tis was on whilst with us.... I swear to god I read he was on all sorts of win/draw/lose bonuses and I swear I read it on here.

Anyone have any ideas?

elginCity

A friend has asked me how much Tis was on whilst with us.... I swear to god I read he was on all sorts of win/draw/lose bonuses and I swear I read it on here.

Anyone have any ideas?
PeteUSA is your man.

grecIAN Harris

Anyone have any ideas?
I wouldn't believe anything you read on here about wages at the club especially the higher up the food chain you go as the over inflation gets higher than the position held.

Andy Holloway

Anyone have any ideas?
Choose anything between £1.25 a year up to and including £5m a month, Exeweb will have had someone whose friend...etc, etc knows!

elginCity

Exeweb will have had someone whose friend...etc, etc knows!
Damn, should have asked his mate that too.

pct333

Although the MK Dons are currently in a great position, take a look at their last seven fixtures of the season. They are very tough.

STURTZ

Matt Taylor and Tisdale should not be compared, Matt's his own man and needs a couple of seasons to realise his abilities. Tisdale was with us for eleven seasons? Four play off finals, a straight promotion and a best ever finish in league 1. Tough act to follow and we shouldn't expect it.