• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jones I'd already help my hands up to getting stupidly wrong previously (how could I forget the United game?:$). Gilly arrived a little earlier in 2006 than I thought, Challinor I got wrong but Stanno arrived at the start of 2006/07 season, the same season we went to Wembley for the first time. I'll give you one guess who was in charge that season.
Inglethorpe lined up the Stanno signing and got it over the line just as he left, so before we appointed Tisdale.

Tisdale made some great signings, but also some shockers. For every Rob Edwards there’s a Danny Coles, for every Harley there’s a Bauza and for every Cureton there’s a Sam Parkin or Will Hoskins. But tbf in 12 years you’re going to get some duds. I think the thing that riled a lot of people was Tisdale taking a punt on players that we’re ageing or had been injured for years...

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was wondering how long it would take for our Tisdale loving communist would pop back on this thread.
Just thumbing through my copy of Das Kapital while organising to get to the Saturday game along with my fellow proletariat supporters. Long live the people's republic of ECFC. :)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Citizen Geoff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMKsR_wUSfA , wanna pop in the Duke before the game for a Kvas comrade.

geoffwp

Citizen Geoff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMKsR_wUSfA , wanna pop in the Duke before the game for a Kvas comrade.
Still trying to clear some space brother. Will let you know if I can.

100milesaway

I dreamt Tisdale got sacked
Dreaming of Tisdsle. Concerning.

I dreamt Tisdale got sacked
Dreaming of Tisdsle. Concerning.
I had that dream every day for 12 years. All dreams come true eventually :)

Last edited:

DanceMagnet

Jones I'd already help my hands up to getting stupidly wrong previously (how could I forget the United game?:$). Gilly arrived a little earlier in 2006 than I thought, Challinor I got wrong but Stanno arrived at the start of 2006/07 season, the same season we went to Wembley for the first time. I'll give you one guess who was in charge that season.
But you said they were facts, and yes Stanno’s signature was agreed prior to Tisdale’s appointment.

Grecian Max

Up the Tisdale.

LDNGrecian

Up the Tisdale.
What are you adding to any debate with that comment? If you have something to say about Tisdale, just say it.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Franchise and Tisdale may well make the Play-offs or even the Autos, its a long season

I’m just very happy they are having to experience mid-table with Tisdale and understand why some of us weren’t crying when he left