• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale linked with Fulham...

supernova

If he were to go, it is long over due. Not sure the players play for him anymore, and defensively we need someone to come in and steady the ship. We can score goals which is great but concede far too many

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Another silly rumour. Can't see Tis going elsewhere in the short to mid-term which, imo, is a jolly good thing.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Too much to hope for, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
What have they been in touch about then if it wasn't Tisdale? ;)

Terryhall

Firstly, I hope he doesn't go.

Secondly, if he does go, I hope he does well at Fulham.

Thirdly, if he does go, then I hope we recruit well - there will be candidates out there who are worse than Tis, and candidates who are better. If he does leave, we should make sure that we replace him with someone who will improve us.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
About time he tested himself at a higher level but with another family club.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thirdly, if he does go, then I hope we recruit well - there will be candidates out there who are worse than Tis, and candidates who are better. If he does leave, we should make sure that we replace him with someone who will improve us.
Whoever might succeed Tisdale is nothing to do with it. We could get somebody in who is a total disaster and it wouldnt matter as long as that person joins us on a proper contract which is fair to everybody, and who is sackable if things come to that.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whoever might succeed Tisdale is nothing to do with it. We could get somebody in who is a total disaster and it wouldnt matter as long as that person joins us on a proper contract which is fair to everybody, and who is sackable if things come to that.
Not worried in the slightest about who replaces Tis. All of Perryman's appointments have been excellent.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's the hope that kills you...

All this angst about who might replace him - had anyone of you heard of Tisdale prior to the day he strolled up in his jeans?

paperclip

Then assuming a rolling contract is in place what is the thinking behind that if you are simply going to let him go if someone asks nicely? In my eyes it would make it an even worse decision given that an employee is unlikely to take the same stance if you want to dismiss them.
Agree with this. I remember the club stating the reason behind instigating the rolling contract was to benefit from the compensation that would be payable when another club came calling for Tisdales services.

If the club feels now that it is likely to waive any claim for compensation in the future then appropriate notice needs to be served on the current contract now (if this hasn't already happened).

Last edited: