• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The trying to guess the numbers to Rotherham thread?

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I reckon 4 people will turn up at Rotherham, realise games aren't played there anymore,
I think some Grecians went to Margate(who were playing at Dover's ground) when we visited in August 2003..:D...

city_is_my_life

Three Lancashire Grecians leaving Blackpool/Preston around 8:30. Cheeky fry-up in Manchester and then on to the pubs in Sheffield for 11:00ish. It could get messy!

So that's CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP!

CIML

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Clap from me, going on Jubby's.

I'll go for 846 Grecians if we don't need a result, 2,042 if we do need a result.

Happy days.

Lollarific

hmmmm I cant see more than 1500, it is a long long way to go, a 4 hour drive from Exeter. Clap clap from me btw.

Leg

Biggest away day I've been to yet.

I've heard a lot of stories about the Lincoln away day last time we were promoted from this tier. Hopefully we can reenact that with a whole town painted Grecian for a day.

Dubai Grecian

Biggest away day I've been to yet.

I've heard a lot of stories about the Lincoln away day last time we were promoted from this tier. Hopefully we can reenact that with a whole town painted Grecian for a day.
Yes that was an amazing day soon to be surpassed by the Rotherham away day. I reckon will have 2500+ there, I just cant understand why people wouldn't go, city will need every voice possible to cheer them on.

grrrrr21

1782 - can't bleedin' wait, it's my first away match since barnet

GJW

At short notice I have managed to persuade my wife to let me go. I'll be on the 05-45 coach from Bideford with the NDG's.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't want to be pessimistic, but can't see it being more than 1500. Such a shame it's not at a proper football ground...

Anyway, I won't care what the stadiums like and/or how many Grecians are there if we secure promotion! 5 of us going, so clap clap clap clap clap

Thames Valley Red

Travel Estimates so far:

6 Jubbmeister Coaches = 300
1 Exmouth = 50
1 NDG = 50
1 EDG? = 25-50
London Exiles = 25 plus
Midlands Grecian = 35 Estimated to be traveling after talk to Pete Min
GWG = 20 plus
Trains = 300 plus
Other Travel? Add to this post below.

UTC