• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The trying to guess the numbers to Rotherham thread?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Bleddy moaners, Victoria Line closure is NOTHING compared to the herculean engineering works into Liverpool Street. I am currently looking at a 2 hour trip from Braintree involving two buses and a train from BILLERICAY of all places. ANd that's even before I get on the circle line (which will probably be closed) to St P to start the trip North

I'll get there somehow.
Braintree. Some where up north isn't it?

(wonders whether he should cross reference this to their promotion to the BSN, but decides not to). :D

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am on the 08:23 from ESD, along with mu Cuz and i think DoIM is on that train too.

Leg

Going up on the Sheffield train and making my way to the ground via as many pubs as possible with a couple of Grecian mates.

Dubai Grecian

Day1 Kuwait-Doha-Manchester-Wirral
Day2 Wirral - pick up from welsh grecian friends-drive to Sheffield-see famous city win-celebrate-Wirral
Day 3 Wirral-Manchester-Doha-Kuwait

Oh...2329 City faithful, regardless of whether we have gone up, I believe we'll have plenty there.

ECFC TOM

Around 2,000 I would have thought.

Grecian2K

Bleddy moaners, Victoria Line closure is NOTHING compared to the herculean engineering works into Liverpool Street. I am currently looking at a 2 hour trip from Braintree involving two buses and a train from BILLERICAY of all places. ANd that's even before I get on the circle line (which will probably be closed) to St P to start the trip North

I'll get there somehow.
Not going via Grays, Kings Lynn and Stamford as well by any chance - just for old time's sake you understand? ;)

fred binneys head

3 of us taking the short trip from Derby, potentially 4.

Daughter of I_M

I am on the 08:23 from ESD, along with mu Cuz and i think DoIM is on that train too.
I am, with the Banned one.

On the 13.57 back.

I can't wait!!!

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
I am, with the Banned one.

On the 13.57 back.

I can't wait!!!
Thats a bit silly! You will miss the game :p:p

CITY CASUAL

Clap clap from me.