• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The trying to guess the numbers to Rotherham thread?

Exe bornandbred

I reckon around the 2,000 mark. Will be very surprised if its lower as alot of fans i have spoken to recently, whom rarely go to City away games are going to that one

les.gtfc

70. Apparently I've heard theres going to be a massive snowstorm on Saturday down south with all coaches and trains cancelled so only the Grecians who live near Sheffield will be able to make it. ;)

Exe bornandbred

70. Apparently I've heard theres going to be a massive snowstorm on Saturday down south with all coaches and trains cancelled so only the Grecians who live near Sheffield will be able to make it. ;)
owell, you got nothing to play for now, why dont you pop along!

les.gtfc

owell, you got nothing to play for now, why dont you pop along!
We still need a point to be mathematically safe. We could lose 19-0 on Saturday. :D

Exe bornandbred

We still need a point to be mathematically safe. We could lose 19-0 on Saturday. :D
Surely a match contending a promotional fight is better than a relegation dogfight that lets face it, more likely Chester will get di*ked 19-0 tbh! :)

Last edited:

les.gtfc

Surely a match contending a promotional fight is better than a relegation dogfight that lets face it, more likely Chester will get di*ked 19-0 tbh! :)
It would be I agree but if Grimsby are playing then I'm there. Might make it to Scunny next season though if the circumstances allow.

Last edited:

mikey9950

Travel Estimates so far:

6 Jubbmeister Coaches = 300
1 Exmouth = 50
1 NDG = 50
1 EDG? = 25-50
London Exiles = 25 plus
Midlands Grecian = 35 Estimated to be traveling after talk to Pete Min
GWG = 20 plus
Trains = 300 plus
Other Travel? Add to this post below.

UTC

TVR
1500-2000 easy!
2 from darlington :)

Exe bornandbred

It would be I agree but if Grimsby are playing then I'm there. Might make it to Scunny next season though if the circumstances allow.
yeh, fair do's, thought for a minute Exeweb may have converted you into a City fan going by all your posts!! but how wrong can i be, disappointing!

Brian Moore

At short notice I have managed to persuade my wife to let me go. I'll be on the 05-45 coach from Bideford with the NDG's.
5-45! Is The Dog driving? You'll be in Sheffield by 8-30.

Manc Cab Moore

southamptongrecian

The entire Jonesy fan club in one car.
thats going to be one big car.