• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Scum in our stands

Mr Bridger

Just to put the Artur - Pidge debate to bed once and for all. AK is a 3* Lenny is 2.5* on Football Manager 2011.

Gin Trap

Artur cleary has confidence issues, he needs a supportive crowd behind him, surely it can't be too much effort to cheer on your own players?
just about summed it up.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Artur cleary has confidence issues, he needs a supportive crowd behind him, surely it can't be too much effort to cheer on your own players?
I physically snorted when I read this, goalkeeper is not a good position for a wimp, fans, especially chavvy w*nk stains, will have their say, proper players will will accept that with good grace and get on and earn their corn, Noble and Artur appear to want to engage in a negative manner with the people that pay their not insubstantial wages, were I the manager they would be dropped, fined and told to MTFU, but that's just me expecting people to do their ef'in jobs.

Willy Nilly

Who was the d*ckhead who shouted for tisdale to leave at the final whistle? he was at the exit on the big bank -train line end.
I saw that guy. To be fair I won't say too much as I thought he looked like he might not be all there.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Pay your money - take your choice.

gmgr1

in my opinion, the people starting the lenny pidgeley songs can start them. i was one of them, i don't care. i'll admit it. abuse me all you like, but my section of fans are the ONLY people in the whole BB but a few odd ones who actually try to get some atmosphere. im not describing '1 lenny pidgeley' as atmosphere by any means, but before that we try and start songs. noone seems to be interested in even singing along. its pathetic. this game was against a huge team, 2 seasons back games against the top two would have been loud as anything. our team at the moment is sh*t. no denying it. our defence is incapable. our strikers cannot score and our midfield is rubbish too. im just as good a city fan as most of you, and just because im slightly younger then most of you does not take that away from me, i've not missed a home game since i first came to exeter city 2 years ago.

ZMB

The squabbling amongst each other was just embarrassing. Never should have happened in the first place. Lets pull ourselves together and be SUPPORTERS. Well done to the people who joined together in cutting the Pidgeley chant short.

ZMB

in my opinion, the people starting the lenny pidgeley songs can start them. i was one of them, i don't care. i'll admit it. abuse me all you like, but my section of fans are the ONLY people in the whole BB but a few odd ones who actually try to get some atmosphere. im not describing '1 lenny pidgeley' as atmosphere by any means, but before that we try and start songs. noone seems to be interested in even singing along. its pathetic. this game was against a huge team, 2 seasons back games against the top two would have been loud as anything. our team at the moment is sh*t. no denying it. our defence is incapable. our strikers cannot score and our midfield is rubbish too. im just as good a city fan as most of you, and just because im slightly younger then most of you does not take that away from me, i've not missed a home game since i first came to exeter city 2 years ago.
So you are encouraging us to start chants against our players? Why don't you start chants in support of our players. Encouraging them is going to do a lot more than running them down. Your logic is seriously flawed.

Last edited:

Poultice

Pay your money - take your choice.
The PC boys don't get that Credders, they think they are still in school and that the bad boys should be made to play nicely, if you don't want criticism from fans, play better, try harder and show a bit of humility instead of ******* it up and gobbing off in night clubs.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
You sing against one of our players then sing 'loyal supporters' at the end to the people that leave early. Yeah that makes a whole load of sense doesn't it ^o)