• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Scum in our stands

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
When Tis was asked why Logan wasn't in the match day 16 recently, he replied "not selected" he could have said it was due to a training ground injury.

So when he says that Artur went off at half-time today due to injury, I believe him.
Are you into game or coarse? I can sea what your angle is these days!

Jam Doughnut

Artur and pidge are both about as good/bad as each other , the problem is that they are both below average league 2 quality.

They simply are not in the same class as paul jones or hamer.

Reggie T42

The Pidge chant was so wrong, well done to others on the Bank drowning them out. Like many I'd rather see Pidge start, but I can't believe anyone would be moronic enough to jeer one of their own players like that - what is it supposed to achieve? It's hardly going to inspire Krysiak to up his game is it?
That sort of activity seems to inspire you and ******** when it comers to handbags at dawn.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know he was probably frustrated but Artur needs the support of the fans & he isn't going to get it doing silly things like that.
I think the bigger question is, does he have the support of his team mates? I had heard a whisper that all is not well amongst some members of the squad with Artur. I asked somebody who's opinion and knowledge around the club I regard quite and he told me catagorically, 'Bo!!ocks!'. However, watching the game and all that went on during the first half, you do have to wonder.

Gin Trap

the chant was bang out of order, sick to death with people giving artur stick! he isnt a sh*t keeper at all as ive said before both keepers are good goal keepers and i agree with the decision that artur is tis`s no1, enoughs enough with the morons abusing players, id like to see them between the sticks on a saturday afternoon with a defence as sh*t as ours in front of them trying to keep the best team in the league at bay!

really naffed off with people slating artur i took it for so long but enoughs enough

and pidge let in 2 aswell, flapped like jones used to for the 4th.

pricks, hope the poles in goal for rochdale on saturday.

Reggie T42

I think the bigger question is, does he have the support of his team mates? I had heard a whisper that all is not well amongst some members of the squad with Artur. I asked somebody who's opinion and knowledge around the club I regard quite and he told me catagorically, 'Bo!!ocks!'. However, watching the game and all that went on during the first half, you do have to wonder.
You been talking to Fanny again haven't you?

Reggie T42

the chant was bang out of order, sick to death with people giving artur stick! he isnt a sh*t keeper at all as ive said before both keepers are good goal keepers and i agree with the decision that artur is tis`s no1, enoughs enough with the morons abusing players, id like to see them between the sticks on a saturday afternoon with a defence as sh*t as ours in front of them trying to keep the best team in the league at bay!

really naffed off with people slating artur i took it for so long but enoughs enough

and pidge let in 2 aswell, flapped like jones used to for the 4th.

pricks, hope the poles in goal for rochdale on saturday.
Should that be spelt 'enuffs enuff'?

Oldsmobile-88

Reggie get back to K Block in the Flybe mate.....There is a better class of individual in that area of the ground..;)....Too many feeble minded fans in the BB..:D......I hear the landlord of a sh*t pub in Bury made you take off your cap in case you caused aggro & they could identify you easily on CCTV..LOL...What is this daft country coming to..!!!

grecIAN Harris

I should be so lucky. I'm married with two kids!!!

scottus86

A potential chance to make some atmosphere here, the home support chanting against each other.