• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Scum in our stands

The pikey c*nts that stand at the back off the big bank can all f*ck off. The 'one Lenny Pidgeley' song was out of order. Do they really think it will help Artur's performance, or improve the teams already low moral? Thankfully the true supporters drowned them out, but the damage was done.

They are not our fans and can all jog on.

PINHOE RED

Reminds me of the Buckle moaners!!

Reminds me of the Buckle moaners!!
not that any of those Southending tw*ts would remember those days.

stumpynadge

Good to see the idiot who slagged Tisdale (although I didn't hear it properly) get a mouthful back, to cheers from the Bank. Slagging off your own players is absolutely out of order. If they don't like it (which none of us do at the moment) then either say nothing or stay at home. It's bad form.

Jam Doughnut

Who was the d*ckhead who shouted for tisdale to leave at the final whistle? he was at the exit on the big bank -train line end.

Well said the Hammer. Main one is the ugly fat ginger ***** with the hat.

Stapleton2010

I've been waiting for someone to start this thread.

No need for the abuse at Artur, He's not going to improve with pricks like that shouting crap at him.

Ian Mancey

Keeper is the very last line. Personally a think he was a bit hard done by.
Improving? shouldnt he be on top of his game? as all the players should be

Thats why i think there is unrest in the changing room
We only play well with a 5 - 3 - 2 formation

budegrecian

I'm not going to defend those chanting for Pidgley, it was wrong, however it was does as a reaction to the ' yap yap' gesture Artur made to the BB following the collective groan when he kicked the ball woefully into touch.
I though Tis had hooked him at half time as result of this gesture, but apparently not.
I know he was probably frustrated but Artur needs the support of the fans & he isn't going to get it doing silly things like that.

GrecianWonder

Exactly what i was thinking. In fairness to Artur, he was at fault for one goal and kicked into touch about 3 times.

Pidgely on the other hand, was at fault for one goal.... and ..oh.. kicked the ball into touch 3 times.