• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Paul Tisdale and Mk Dons thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, we don'r need to give him any more prominence than he deserves. Graveyard site is appropriate.

malcolms

It actually makes me think he’s not changed at all taking Harley and Simpson on. Both have no real promotion value anymore and with MK wanting to go straight up, it’s hardly ambitious. I’m pleased they’re both off our books
If you look at his youtube video after the Ipswich friendly which they lost 1 0 you will see an interview which is almost word for word, the one he gave 100 times when he was at City, full of nothing....

Ashford Grecian

I would think that MK will be in and around the playoff mix this season......

ExeterCityLad

I would think that MK will be in and around the playoff mix this season......
Looking at their team - and their abysmal manager - Top half would be a stretch.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale getting some stick on their forum for "going on holiday". :)

Colesman Ballz

Also a lot of grumblings that the only goal that they've managed to score thus far was a penalty. (rofl)

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Who really cares ? Once he left ECFC the love affair some of you had with should have been over and done with.

The past is the past, Get behind the new manager now.

UTC.

Grecian68

Who really cares ? Once he left ECFC the love affair some of you had with should have been over and done with.

The past is the past, Get behind the new manager now.

UTC.
Now he's gone, does it make the Paul Tisdale's Red and White Army tee shirt I bought years ago worth more or less? (rofl)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Now he's gone, does it make the Paul Tisdale's Red and White Army tee shirt I bought years ago worth more or less? (rofl)
I got a couple of them being put to good use .......... polishing cloths for my work van.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps you could have donated them to a Plymouth charity shop.