• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Paul Tisdale and Mk Dons thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Couldn’t care less what Tisdale does at MK - to be fair id gone past caring what he did at City following the season we hardly won a home game....

MK will get be in the top 3-4 come the end mind
Noooooooo. Not gonna happen.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Noooooooo. Not gonna happen.
There the only unbeaten side in the league & with their budget they will sign players In January

Colesman Ballz

There the only unbeaten side in the league & with their budget they will sign players In January
No they are not, FGR are also unbeaten.

Stelios

Don't think that's unlucky - if you slide-tackle in the area you absolutely have to get the ball, and first, otherwise....
You're right to be fair. None of the MK fans are complaining. It just looked a funny one. If the striker had stayed on his feet all his teammates would be screaming at him asking why he didn't go down. JMT made it easy for him.

Terryhall

They will sign players, but the key will be whether they are any good or not. Tisdales record on that has been hit and miss, a large part of why I'm still interested in how he performs at MK dons is to see whether he can adapt his approach to suit a big club with a big budget, or whether he'll stay with what he knows - namely players he already knows, untested loan players, and "value" signings of players recovering from long term injury. The summer window seemed to be more of the same but perhaps he was just finding his feet - January will be interesting if you ask me.

I will agree that MK Dons should finish at least 3rd/4th in this division, given the budget available and the quality they have. That's why I'm curious, will Tisdale exceed expectations (win the league), meet expectations (auto-promotion slots), just-about-meet expectations (promoted via playoffs) or fall short (anything else?)

ExeterCityLad

They will sign players, but the key will be whether they are any good or not. Tisdales record on that has been hit and miss, a large part of why I'm still interested in how he performs at MK dons is to see whether he can adapt his approach to suit a big club with a big budget, or whether he'll stay with what he knows - namely players he already knows, untested loan players, and "value" signings of players recovering from long term injury. The summer window seemed to be more of the same but perhaps he was just finding his feet - January will be interesting if you ask me.

I will agree that MK Dons should finish at least 3rd/4th in this division, given the budget available and the quality they have. That's why I'm curious, will Tisdale exceed expectations (win the league), meet expectations (auto-promotion slots), just-about-meet expectations (promoted via playoffs) or fall short (anything else?)
Mid table..

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
For those still obsessed with the Cheesemeister, tonight's match between Yeovil and McDons is available to watch on iFollow at the bargain bucket price of £10:

https://www.ytfc.net/ifollow/subscribe/

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
For those still obsessed with the Cheesemeister, tonight's match between Yeovil and McDons is available to watch on iFollow at the bargain bucket price of £10:

https://www.ytfc.net/ifollow/subscribe/
Only 1 person obsessed enough to be watching that game me thinks, Mind you that is over 13 bucks for one game.