• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Paul Tisdale and Mk Dons thread

Terryhall

Thing is those people you mention are ex players and people like to know how they are getting on in higher leagues and to see if we are due any more money for their appearances.

As I have said before there isn't threads for Inglethorpe etc so why have one for Tisdale and his new team ?

AND before we have someone pop up and say that Tis was registered as a player his primary role was manager.
There aren't threads for every player who leaves either, just the major ones. I don't really care either way, as I said I'm really just playing devils advocate here.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I realise what you are saying Terry

And for the non major (headline catchers) ex players they have their own thread.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?51230-Former-Players .

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
As I have said before there isn't threads for Inglethorpe etc so why have one for Tisdale and his new team ?
Probably because no-one could be arsed to create a thread for Inglethorpe etc., whereas they could for PT & MK. There is no compulsion to view/contribute to a thread you're not interested in.

Personally I am interested to see how Tisdale, JMT, Harley, Simpson etc, fare at a different set-up, albeit hoping for at least a smattering of schadenfreude.

Last edited:

Terryhall

I realise what you are saying Terry

And for the non major (headline catchers) ex players they have their own thread.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?51230-Former-Players .
Again, just to be devils advocate and I don't much mind either way, but that thread is also on WoWS ;)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally I am interested to see how Tisdale, JMT, Harley, Simpson etc, fare at a different set-up, albeit hoping for at least a smattering of schadenfreude.
Me too. I imagine there's many a Greek who'll be laughing up their sleeves should they land on their collective arses ;)

Banksy

Me too. I imagine there's many a Greek who'll be laughing up their sleeves should they land on their collective arses ;)
My sentiments entirely Stuffy!

IndoMike

Re: The Paul Tisdale and Mk Dons threadsome real

Having just perused MK Dons Concrete Forum it seems that some of their fans are already becoming aware of Tisdale's tendency to be overcautious. Various posters described some of their performances as boring. They were also disappointed with the just over 6000 attendance. There was even a hard-hitting post by Kirton Reborn.
In the post match interview Tisdale didn't seem to know what to say, except that Forest Green were excellent. Think the MKers might be getting even more peed off after their next two games against Lincoln and Yeovil. Never mind - they can come down to City to get a look at some real football.

Last edited:

Stelios

Always wary of criticising Tisdale because he was always capable of going on a great run that came out of nowhere. Lincoln game will be fascinating.

They're unbeaten but not scoring many goals. It all seems so familiar though. Far too cautious. No flair, no creativity, long hoof balls. Watched the highlights on Quest and JMT was really unlucky to give away their penalty. He slid to tackle and didn't get the ball but he didn't get the man either. He then got back to his feet before the FGR player thought "christ, I better go down now before it's too late". And he 'won' the pen.

StroudGrecian

JMT was really unlucky to give away their penalty. He slid to tackle and didn't get the ball but he didn't get the man either.
Don't think that's unlucky - if you slide-tackle in the area you absolutely have to get the ball, and first, otherwise....

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Couldn’t care less what Tisdale does at MK - to be fair id gone past caring what he did at City following the season we hardly won a home game....

MK will get be in the top 3-4 come the end mind