• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Paul Tisdale and Mk Dons thread

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I guess the relevance is all down to the possibility that some feel that he might yet return to try and nick other City players.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
If they're top by the end of August everyone will be happy, if they are in the bottom 4 he will be the spawn of Satan, it was ever those...Didn't help himself by missing their pre season trip to Spain and taking a holiday elsewhere.
Another instance of truth being stranger than fiction.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I guess the relevance is all down to the possibility that some feel that he might yet return to try and nick other City players.
So perhaps we need a "Mark Cooper and FGR thread" as well? ;)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well said G2K, I'm with you on this.

Last edited:

iscalad

Not needed or wanted or relevant on WOWS.

Angus

Sorry but for me, leave it in the "dead zone" where it rightly belongs please.

Apart from a couple of games next season (and, perhaps, the occasional glance at the table over the season) Tis, his Quislings and the rest of The Franchise are about as relevant to "Weosll Street" as the other 21 sides in the division.

Perhaps we should have dedicated threads to each of them (and their managers) on TWoWS throughout the season as well?
Typical to be fair, as I said some want to move on, and rightly so but I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s going to be keeping an eye on how he gets on, he was our manager for a long time

Colesman Ballz

Typical to be fair, as I said some want to move on, and rightly so but I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s going to be keeping an eye on how he gets on, he was our manager for a long time
Think that we should run a thread on how long he lasts at FC Franchise. Perhaps Al could run a "book" !

Angus

It actually makes me think he’s not changed at all taking Harley and Simpson on. Both have no real promotion value anymore and with MK wanting to go straight up, it’s hardly ambitious. I’m pleased they’re both off our books

geoffwp

I really cant understand why you want to keep looking back Angus. Are you really a closet tinter? I'm the genuine article, tinted about EVERTHING in life not just football but be that as it may I will not be at all interested in what Tisdale does now. He is no longer ECFC . As G2K rightly says are we still following cooper? How far back would we be going? The past, as the quote goes,' is a foreign country' and the past cannot be changed. The future can though so isn't it better to look forward?

Alistair20000

Not needed or wanted or relevant on WOWS.
Indeed. Thread movement approved. (clap)