• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Number 17 Shirt: Will He ?

Bittners a Legend

Really hope Al is winding us all up.

Would hope Alex Byrne is going to get playing time ahead of our manager...wouldn't have thought there will be nothing riding on the last game anyway.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Really hope Al is winding us all up.

Would hope Alex Byrne is going to get playing time ahead of our manager...wouldn't have thought there will be nothing riding on the last game anyway.
I assure you the sauce is impeccable [tap] and I would love to see a cameo from Tis, especially if he is going to move on.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I assure you the sauce is impeccable [tap] and I would love to see a cameo from Tis, especially if he is going to move on.
The same sauce that told you the Ampadu deal would be done in a couple of weeks ! lol

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
The same sauce that told you the Ampadu deal would be done in a couple of weeks ! lol
Ramone - That was someone else, not Alistair

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Ramone - That was someone else, not Alistair
My mistake sorry Alistair.

berniesworld

Let him start at Wembley

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
From what I have heard in radio interviews with Tis and reading between the lines, I think it is more about the size of his playing budget that will affect his decision to sign a new contract.
See, I’ve not been Tis’ biggest fan during the last few years but I’d say I agree with him if this is true. I’d love us to speculate a bit more in the market now that there is money there. Obviously the club needs to safeguard itself and build but if we stay in L2 we must have a proper go in the summer. Equally, if owe go up we must do all we can to get the best quality players possible in order to stay there for a decent amount of time