• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Number 17 Shirt: Will He ?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I truly hope not. Why would he? It proves nothing. I'd imagine this is nonsense.
The sauce is impeccable [tap]

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair enough. If true it just highlights his arrogance. "Look everyone it's me Paul Tisdale. Despite retiring many years ago I'm going to play instead of giving a youngster a taste of first team experience"

Surely not?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Scored on his debut for City back in December 1997, in a 3-0 win over Rochdale.

http://www.grecians.co.uk/wordpress/?sp_event=7414

Philecfc

He did do it to finish he playing career where it started at Sheffield Wednesday. Sorry for him that day 90 minutes gone as he was waiting to come on Then TAH ran nearly the full length of the pitch and slid the ball under the keeper for our second and winning goal. Mass celebrations most of the fans did not see him come on. I think he managed to get the ball a couple of time before the final whistle. Can’t see him doing it again

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Has he actually retired from playing ? Thought he listed himself as a player ?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I doubt that entirely.

ExeterCityLad

He did do it to finish he playing career where it started at Sheffield Wednesday. Sorry for him that day 90 minutes gone as he was waiting to come on Then TAH ran nearly the full length of the pitch and slid the ball under the keeper for our second and winning goal. Mass celebrations most of the fans did not see him come on. I think he managed to get the ball a couple of time before the final whistle. Can’t see him doing it again
I remember a couple of us singing the Rob Edwards song thinking it was him before realising. Followed by ' Paul Tisdale m'lord & we're Exeter City we're taking the p*ss'

What a match though. One of my favourite away games.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bit self-indulgent at Wednesday, but after finishing in the top half of league 1 and winning away at Hillsborough, can get away with it. Not sure I'd see the funny side if he does it again.

Angus

are we honestly thinking he's actually going to leave?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
are we honestly thinking he's actually going to leave?
I suspect he will leave, Angus: He cant be holding out for a longer contract, since that would defeat the object of the 2 years notice. He also cant expect a pay increase; which I suspect is the sticking point at the moment.