• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The news of our demise.....

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Did you ever do the magnifying glass trick?

Sick I know, but I did see it done once in school.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Personally, I'd pour boiling hot water on them, just for a laugh

*waits for indignant "outrage" from some beardy exewebber or other...
And the old song comes to mind with you aswell! something about sparrow's wings and crow's arses.
If your having memory failure im sure some fellow green slime could help you out. Cue Dork Pie .................................

IJN

This is the new 'Barmy', Ive.

He's a very very angry young man.

Phil Sayers

it is still good fun, none the less.
You don't seem to find it such good fun when you are struggling and we are lapping it up. Still it could be worse - Ive feels the hurt so badly he has 'IT problems' for months on end....

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
No one reallys knows me on here, and you & any other Pa$hitty lurker certainly does'nt need to.
P.S. The "young" bit was funny though

IJN

You don't seem to find it such good fun when you are struggling and we are lapping it up....
Phil, you have my word, I found the first few weeks very funny, for varying reasons.

1) You're results are almost as bad as ours, but yours was in the BASEMENT.

2) The very thought of an Exeter City fan talking about our 'demise' was even funnier.

3) The number of time, Greeks talked about meeting us in the league next season was hilarious.

4) Getting beat by Luton (at fortress St Aimless) was orgasmically humourous after what was said about us.

I can tell you it was very good fun, hence the reason I stay on here.

As I've said so many time, in so many ways Phil, know your place.

You are the very bottom rung of the league, we are just one below the Premiership.

"Pride of Devon" - funniest thing I have heard since Gerry Francis said "I will get this club into the First Division".

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
But with more chance of dropping than you EVER have of actually being able to reach the Prem ?? We know our place alright pity you dont........................... www.pashoti.co.uk
Funniest thing i have heard in ages has to be your last manager saying "how much he liked the team and people of Plym**th" just shortly before buggering orf and going to a better/bigger team, and the so-called "faithful" burning his excellent book outside of gnome park
Cant wait to see the reaction when the next guy in charge goes to a better club ........................... Torquay disUnited

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dork Pie ..............
Dork Pie, I like it. :D

Very apt for the egotisitical and overbearing one.

Grecian Max

Hmmm, this seems like the sort of transfer that back-fires big time, leaving the scum with egg on their face...

I don't think he'll be that good. I think this thread will be picked up in 5 months time after leaves by mutual consent.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dork Pie, I like it. :D

Very apt for the egotisitical and overbearing one.
Had me <tittering> too:)

Porkies rants about 'your basement and we're just below the premiership' remind me of a chav boy racer boasting to his missus how fast his blinged-up Nova can go...............just as they're headed for the cliff edge.

Better to be climbing steadily up the cliff, Porky, than be about to plunge off of it.