• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The news of our demise.....

Souvlaki

Give me the money or i'm out of here quote, http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/sport/Ridsdale-gives-cash-deadline-Japan-pair/article-3117711-detail/article.html

Ever closer PMSL

Or is it just Risdale looking to buy out on the cheap ?
They won't cough up.They were conned by Stapleton and co.
I just want all these parasites to pi$$ off now and the rebuilding can begin.
Hopefully lessons will have been learnt............... but I doubt they will.

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
That 500k figure cited as being additional investment needed to get through to the summer seems too low to me. There are four or five more wage payments to make before then, not to mention further tax liabilities, and while I accept some money from gate receipts will also be coming in it's unlikely to be much.

On a lighter banter note I would love it, absolutely love it, if Gnome Park was renamed the Ginsters Pastydome!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Dont tell me your a janner with the forsight to realise what is actually going on at your club ?

And i also read you are banned from Pi$$tofi ? I reckon they should let you back on if only to open the eyes of others around you, P.S. I wouldnt bother with shhhh! you know who, I think he's gone way beyond salvation and lives on a different plain [tap]

Souvlaki

Dont tell me your a janner with the forsight to realise what is actually going on at your club ?

And i also read you are banned from Pi$$tofi ? I reckon they should let you back on if only to open the eyes of others around you, P.S. I wouldnt bother with shhhh! you know who, I think he's gone way beyond salvation and lives on a different plain [tap]
Been saying it since the last promotion. So depressing. Went to a few games but just knew Stapleton and mates would get found out. The jester hatted ones were giving it large on here. Just how stupid can anyone get ?
Porkie will never learn or listen. Too up himself.He wants to give Ridders and co 10 k of his own money now for a 25 year season ticket and they'll ride off into the sunset with the cash.
There are quite a few on Pashti talking sense now and not being banned........ but it still has a majority of dough boys.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Been saying it since the last promotion. So depressing. Went to a few games but just knew Stapleton and mates would get found out. The jester hatted ones were giving it large on here. Just how stupid can anyone get ?
Porkie will never learn or listen. Too up himself.He wants to give Ridders and co 10 k of his own money now for a 25 year season ticket and they'll ride off into the sunset with the cash.
There are quite a few on Pashti talking sense now and not being banned........ but it still has a majority of dough boys.
I'll have you know that porkie pays 40% tax, bit of respect please!

grecianfaniow

That 500k figure cited as being additional investment needed to get through to the summer seems too low to me. There are four or five more wage payments to make before then, not to mention further tax liabilities, and while I accept some money from gate receipts will also be coming in it's unlikely to be much.

On a lighter banter note I would love it, absolutely love it, if Gnome Park was renamed the Ginsters Pastydome!
Ginsters Pastydome? is that a joke or a real thing they are thinking of? If real and it goes to a vote online ill be getting out my 'yes' macro out <titter>