• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer 2019 - Possible signings

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
With the players returning to training is the Exeweb paparazzi primed at the Cliff Hill to report?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pity, a big man/short man combo with him and Bowman could have been pretty effective for both.
Unless Hants has been told by someone ITK I don’t know where this info has come from as I can’t see anything online that suggests Ajose has chosen Blackpool.

Chances are that Blackpool would be a likely destination considering its near to where he’s from, can offer L1 football and probably more money. Still live in hope though!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would be nice to see the players back at training. A chance to see if there are any other new faces present!

Temporarily Exiled

Wonder whether the fairly prolific Mr. A. Trialist will be among the scorers during pre-season.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Wonder whether the fairly prolific Mr. A. Trialist will be among the scorers during pre-season.
In what should probably go in the "Penny Drops" thread in the Social Club, back in the day I thought Trialist must be a popular Scottish name as in my Playfair annuals several Scottish clubs had appearances and goals for A Trialist listed.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Coventry's Jordy Hiwula is also rumoured to be coming to Exeter. I'll rate this rumour at 2/10.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Coventry's Jordy Hiwula is also rumoured to be coming to Exeter. I'll rate this rumour at 2/10.
Didn't realise that they still had replays in the League Cup.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would be nice to see the players back at training. A chance to see if there are any other new faces present!
Here you go! https://twitter.com/OfficialECFC/status/1143098867216527365

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
He signed a two year contract with Coventry last year, so would cost (more than we would wish to pay) so as you say unlikely

Bongo1959