• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Should we sack Tisdale? Serious question..

Red Monster

I would give Tisdale until 10 games in League 2 next season then make a decision.
League 2 so you've given up then.

Not surprising us being all of ONE point adrift !!!

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
But it wasn't Tis who missed the second penalty. Sometimes, just sometimes, the manager is let down by his players who fail to do what he trusts them to do..
How very true that is.

Had Harley simply put away that pen, how so very different it would be on here now. But of course he didn't. The fine line between success etc.

The opinions and mood on here can change so dramatically on the back of one kick of a football and then the manager on the sidelines is pilloried for it.

This messageboard malarkey really is a total and absolute waste of bandwidth. Ridiculous even, when you think about it. :D

Red the Paper

Banned
League 2 so you've given up then.

Not surprising us being all of ONE point adrift !!!
Looking realistically to the future. The team gave up 5 games ago, thankfully I don't earn my living playing football so giving up doesn't apply to me.

ecfcok88

no. nonsense thread

ecfcok88

Looking realistically to the future. The team gave up 5 games ago, thankfully I don't earn my living playing football so giving up doesn't apply to me.
there is no way you can say they gave up 5 games ago after yesterdays performance.

Grecian_Jay

there is no way you can say they gave up 5 games ago after yesterdays performance.
Are you implying yesterdays performance was good?

Cravat

I think he's saying it's clear they haven't given up and accepted relegation.

We were a saved pen from 3 points.

Last edited:

ecfcok88

in places, not overall. i certainly dont think it looked as though we had given up though!!

Grecian_Jay

in places, not overall. i certainly dont think it looked as though we had given up though!!
Fair play. Everyone's opinions and all that but take the first 15 mins (Which were average but compared to the last few games looked good), I thought we looked as toothless and passionless as ever IMO.

Antony Moxey

I think he's implying yesterday's performance suggested they hadn't given up. It's not the same thing as ability.