• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Should we sack Tisdale? Serious question..

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
NO
What he has done with the team the last 2 seasons is really good, we are bound to have a blip at some point so should not sack him.

CITY CASUAL

No.Tisdale is a legend.

paperclip

Unfortunately a manager lives or dies by his selections Nursey and although he doesn't take to the field this is down to him. Also having done a lot for a club is always forgotten when result aren't going your way, People in football have short memories as seen this season by other clubs and will drop at the drop of a hat!!

But in answer to the OP no we shouldn't sack Tisdale, IMHO he hasn't be given the resources to compete in L1 and its those upstairs who should take responsibility for that, Budget doubled but doubled from what? Still not clear to me.

Only thing i am disappointed with Tisdale is blaming the atmosphere and pitch etc The atmosphere is crap because the fans haven't seen much to cheer about and as for the pitch, It hasn't just started being crap, Its been crap for ages and we should've adapted our game for it plus its the same for teams visiting and they manage ok
What he said.

no dont sack him let him build a project. he had time at team bath to do it and look how far he got them so give him time

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unfortunately a manager lives or dies by his selections Nursey and although he doesn't take to the field this is down to him.
But it wasn't Tis who missed the second penalty. Sometimes, just sometimes, the manager is let down by his players who fail to do what he trusts them to do..

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
i thought we played well yesterday just we lack a conviction in the final third of the pitch!

Im behind tisdale regardless of whether we stay up or not

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doesn't matter what we do this season, Tis should stay. I'm completely pis$ed off with him and the team but we all knew it would be hard this season so as long as he has the balls to have a good clear out in the summer and starts again then keep with him.

However if next season he keeps the majority of players and still has no plan B for different games then maybe just maybe it might be the beginning of the end.

Yorkie

NO...... lets remember how tough we all said we knew it was going to be in this League. Well now is definately NOT the time for asking for heads on plates, either the Managers or a player who has a sh*te game, I know some say they have a right to boo as they pay, but NOT NOW with so few games left, im not "rose tinted" but we MUST get behind our boys... and if you really cant help booing then STAY AWAY, seriously lets get the atmosphere back, lets enjoy what games we have left in League One and hopefully enjoy it next season too.[ecfc]

Red the Paper

Banned
Should we sack Tisdale? We don't own our f*cking club like many on here will make you believe.

If a manager is not performing you should look first to those who appoint. At the moment his team are not performing so he is responsible, however those who make the Management appointment are equally culpable and should also face the same fate.

I would give Tisdale until 10 games in League 2 next season then make a decision.

Stuart Storer's Tache

Doesn't matter what we do this season, Tis should stay. I'm completely pis$ed off with him and the team but we all knew it would be hard this season so as long as he has the balls to have a good clear out in the summer and starts again then keep with him.

However if next season he keeps the majority of players and still has no plan B for different games then maybe just maybe it might be the beginning of the end.
This will happen, just a case of how many