• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheffield United Vs Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

ECFC traveller

Ah so it was you then on the recieving end of that fat tw*t. I was the one that brought it to your attention about him spitting at you. Another face to the name, not so anonymous anymore! ;)
I also got a 'Hefty' punch in the back when leaving the ground singing - Saw the fat one and he looked pretty "Syco" like but some lanky fella started on me but the police were straight on the case.

I also got a 'Hefty' punch in the back when leaving the ground singing - Saw the fat one and he looked pretty "Syco" like but some lanky fella started on me but the police were straight on the case.
I once went to a business meeting at Bramall Lane. I was chatting to a guy who was a Newcastle United season ticket holder. He said, "You've got to watch this lot. There a few narrow streets around here where they really will set on you if they get the chance and are out of sight.

So I am not surprised at these posts.

Last edited:

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I once went to a business meeting at Bramall Lane. I was chatting to a guy who was a Newcastle United season ticket holder. He said, "You've got to watch this lot. There a few narrow streets around here where they really will set on you if they get the chance and are out of sight.

Wednesday fans call it "Bumhole Stain"

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be fair it was only a couple of tw*ts who were walking parallel to us as we left the ground. One in a black coat who looked to be in his early fifties and started getting mouthy then tried to walk over but the police saw what was developing and cut him off. The second one was the w*nker in a blue coat that Anonymous and Rawz have been describing and he was properly ****** off but there were too many police around (and possibly too small a penis) to actually do anything about it. I couldn't believe just how angry they were - sure they must have been disappointed not to win but they were actually furious despite having just seen some thrilling entertainment.

Other than those two there were a couple of others who were obviously pretty bitter but the vast majority of the Blades we spoke to were very friendly and knowledgeable.

FAN-TATIC

My attitude is see it as it is at the time and predict the future based on what you have seen. If I predict something abyssmal and it turns out to be better than that then I will be happy. I should carry on predicting poor results, it seems to work. The team certainly has a return of confidence, which has been one of the main reasons for our poor start to the season. I am now delighted to see what is happening, but like you, I feel our next 4 matches are going to be every bit as hard as anything we have had so far. All I can say...."Bleddy glad I was there yesterday, how about you?";)
I was in North London babysitting my two young granddaughters. It's a matter of getting one's priorities right.

Not to worry, The Napper kept me up to date by text messages.

I will admit that I would have loved to be there. However, I have no regrets with the decision I made. Carlisle next up!

FAN-TATIC

To be fair it was only a couple of tw*ts who were walking parallel to us as we left the ground. One in a black coat who looked to be in his early fifties and started getting mouthy then tried to walk over but the police saw what was developing and cut him off. The second one was the w*nker in a blue coat that Anonymous and Rawz have been describing and he was properly ****** off but there were too many police around (and possibly too small a penis) to actually do anything about it. I couldn't believe just how angry they were - sure they must have been disappointed not to win but they were actually furious despite having just seen some thrilling entertainment.

Other than those two there were a couple of others who were obviously pretty bitter but the vast majority of the Blades we spoke to were very friendly and knowledgeable.
Pre-match they were 3rd from top, we were 5th from bottom. They expected to win with ease and it didn't happen. Probably venting their anger at their team out on our supporters out of sheer frustration.

Only a couple of tw*ts out of what 17k, so no real problem.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster

Comments from a gobby 12 year old and a delusional fool with a penchant for hitting people with a D-Lock and you want to draw parallels with the relationship between the Codes and Sheff U ?

You couldn't make it up.

FAN-TATIC

It's a good job you were a forward, your legs are so f ing bandy you would have made a crap goalie;)
I know I made plenty of goalies crap themselves. I would have made a crap goalie, loved seeing the ball bulge the back of the net, almost better than sex!

Having said all this, I have agreed to meet up with a Sheffield United guy for a drink prior to our home game next year. Maybe even another drink after the game!

davecg

Just been scrolling though the Sheff United forums and time after time they describe us as cynical and dirty. Any truth in that? Apparently the ref kept letting us get away with it and the players were trying to wind up the home fans. If true, quite pleased. About time we stood up for ourselves a bit more rather than rejoicing in our high finish in the fair play league.