• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have renewed my ST. I can afford to, it helps the Club with cashflow, we will be refunded if the season is cancelled or curtailed, so I saw no reason not to.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have renewed my ST. I can afford to, it helps the Club with cashflow, we will be refunded if the season is cancelled or curtailed, so I saw no reason not to.
And that is exactly what the club said, If you can afford it great, But if things are tight then that's no problem either.

Dannyred

TBF Danny some of your posts do come across as very condescending towards a club you say that you support.
As the old saying goes " if you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem " !
Maybe next time their are elections you should go for it and become part of the staff at ECFC and you could then sort things from the inside ?
Just like Ed and Alistair who were two strong candidates for change in the trust but were not voted on so basically I wouldn’t waste my time as many fans feel it’s a closed shop.

Rosencrantz

Just like Ed and Alistair who were two strong candidates for change in the trust but were not voted on so basically I wouldn’t waste my time as many fans feel it’s a closed shop.
On that basis everyone who didn't vote for the elected government should not stand for election or vote again. It's just a weak excuse. I would hope (and expect, if their situation allows) that Ed and Alistair would stand again rather than throw the towel in. They put their hands up at least which is far more than many who just moan from the sidelines. Is perseverance becoming a forgotten trait?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
When the elections were going ahead and candidates canvassed Exeweb and took questions a couple of them didn't come across very well and then that dreadful Q & A video thing may have put just the final few nails in the coffin as to what fans expect from someone they are putting their faith in to help run the club properly , Maybe lessons for those who lost out getting elected have been learnt and they might come back next time with a better agenda.

Oldsmobile-88

120 renewed so far 👍

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
You can add another to that as soon as a certain company pay my monthly account !
And spoke with my best City mate he is going to renew as well.
UTC.

rp42

Would be interesting to know what the age range of supporters are that have renewed.

DB9

I wouldn’t waste my time as many fans feel it’s a closed shop.
You have evidence and know this because........?

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
You also have to question Lez who is a Mod/owner and his personal attracts towards a fan of the club, Is this partly why most fans don’t use exeweb anymore that Mods are not held accountable to what they can say compared to what others can say.

Grecian Lez last two posts

Grecian Lez
Has dannyred become the most hated poster on Exeweb?

Inciting Hatred

Grecian Lez
Im pretty sure if you were a proper fan and had visited the club and been a trust member, you would have seen and read The Charter in full glory of what the club and trust stood for, The mission for both entities is right there on the walls as you go to club reception....

Childish and disappointing behaviour by a Mod/Owner aimed at one poster.
Firstly I haven't attacked you or incited hatred..... I asked a question!!!

and also made a comment on your unbelievable question on asking what the mission of the club is... BTW have a look here as the charter is available on online and isn't hard to find on the website

This "owner/mod not allowed an opinion" argument doesn't wash...

The fact you even have a platform to share you thoughts means the admin express the wish that all can share their opinions whether its differing to our thoughts or not..

If you dont like please leave but dont forget to close the door... gets a bit draughty....