• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

GJW

Anyone know how many STs have been sold so far?

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone know how many STs have been sold so far?
The most recent figure(at the end of July)I saw reported on Twitter was around 1,000.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unexpectedly received £30 in vouchers today to be spent in the club shop, for being a season ticket holder and Foundation member 😊 Maybe I’ll get the new home shirt after all.

jon_shoe

Any one got any inkling or hot tips (?!) on when the next wave of STs will be on sale? (I realise the club is probably waiting to see how many they’ll let in when restrictions are eased)

AndrewP

If I were in charge, I would probably suspend Season ticket sales for the time being, Untill they know our reduced capacity.

Assume we have sold 1200 tickets and we can only let in 2000 in total, that's 800 match day sales. I would have though it was better to yield match day ticket sale income each game rather than have a potential scenario where there is a wave of ST sales if supporters realise there is the potential that that is the only way to attend. If ST sales outstripped capacity, you have nore of an issue than offering up a limited number of matchday sales ofor wach game.

Exehausted

If I were in charge, I would probably suspend Season ticket sales for the time being, Untill they know our reduced capacity.

Assume we have sold 1200 tickets and we can only let in 2000 in total, that's 800 match day sales. I would have though it was better to yield match day ticket sale income each game rather than have a potential scenario where there is a wave of ST sales if supporters realise there is the potential that that is the only way to attend. If ST sales outstripped capacity, you have nore of an issue than offering up a limited number of matchday sales ofor wach game.
Apparently we are hoping to get 2,400 as a maximum. I would say that if we could sell 2,000 tickets sell them. Get the money in the Bank.