• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

Scott_Palfrey

What do the club stand for and what are the values and beliefs out of interest.
In my opinion we are a club that strives/aims to play at the highest sustainable level. It's one that holds the local community dear to it's heart, that listens to it's supporters and aims to create stronger links with them to see them rather than just 'customers' and does things for the right reasons.

Legohead

Banned
In my opinion we are a club that strives/aims to play at the highest sustainable level. It's one that holds the local community dear to it's heart, that listens to it's supporters and aims to create stronger links with them to see them rather than just 'customers' and does things for the right reasons.
Long may this continue. The moment I feel that I am being ignored as a fan of the club will be the moment I may choose to take my money elsewhere to a certain extent. Not so much not going to games but not being a trust member anymore, not spending money in the club shop etc. I'm happy to say i'm happy at the moment and long may it continue. It's a two way street. Football clubs need to help out and appreciate their fans and fans need to help out and appreciate their football club . For a hell of a lot of clubs it's one way only.

Scott_Palfrey

Long may this continue. The moment I feel that I am being ignored as a fan of the club will be the moment I may choose to take my money elsewhere to a certain extent. Not so much not going to games but not being a trust member anymore, not spending money in the club shop etc. I'm happy to say i'm happy at the moment and long may it continue. It's a two way street. Football clubs need to help out and appreciate their fans and fans need to help out and appreciate their football club . For a hell of a lot of clubs it's one way only.
Very much so! There is always a heck of a lot of room to improve and that’s something everyone at the club is trying on a daily basis!

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
What do the club stand for and what are the values and beliefs out of interest.
Im pretty sure if you were a proper fan and had visited the club and been a trust member, you would have seen and read The Charter in full glory of what the club and trust stood for, The mission for both entities is right there on the walls as you go to club reception....

Dannyred

Im pretty sure if you were a proper fan and had visited the club and been a trust member, you would have seen and read The Charter in full glory of what the club and trust stood for, The mission for both entities is right there on the walls as you go to club reception....
Lez I always thought that you were a magician when in fact you are clearly a comedian.

So If I had gone into reception and read the bit on the wall then I would qualify to be a Proper City Fan.

I haven’t seen you at an away game in a very long time, hope you’re ok.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lez I always thought that you were a magician when in fact you are clearly a comedian.

So If I had gone into reception and read the bit on the wall then I would qualify to be a Proper City Fan.

I haven’t seen you at an away game in a very long time, hope you’re ok.
And you're not a proper fan if you don't attend away games?? 🙄🙄🤔🤔

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Please don't lets start another "what's a proper fan" thing

If you love City for all it ups and downs then that's good enough.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster

Noted my friend 👍

Dannyred

You also have to question Lez who is a Mod/owner and his personal attracts towards a fan of the club, Is this partly why most fans don’t use exeweb anymore that Mods are not held accountable to what they can say compared to what others can say.

Grecian Lez last two posts

Grecian Lez
Has dannyred become the most hated poster on Exeweb?

Inciting Hatred

Grecian Lez

Childish and disappointing behaviour by a Mod/Owner aimed at one poster.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
TBF Danny some of your posts do come across as very condescending towards a club you say that you support.
As the old saying goes " if you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem " !
Maybe next time their are elections you should go for it and become part of the staff at ECFC and you could then sort things from the inside ?