• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Roulette

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
:D ha, other peoples bad beat stories are as dull as f*ck anyway - they never seem quite as bad as your own anyway!

You gonna play some of the big tourneys coming up for stars' 10th birthday celebration?

There's gonna be some huge guarantees flying about.

I'm def gonna play that 10 million gtd sunday million (2 mill min.for 1st) - in fact I'm gonna win the f*cker;)
Definitely playing the World Record, the Storm and the Red Spade Open. Still a maybe for the Million but might treat myself to it for xmas ;)

jmgull

Definitely playing the World Record, the Storm and the Red Spade Open. Still a maybe for the Million but might treat myself to it for xmas ;)

Yep...pretty sure i'll be playing all of them.

I'll try and satellite the mill. - much more fun to play when you know you havent just paid $215 to enter;)

mfcrocker

Yep...pretty sure i'll be playing all of them.

I'll try and satellite the mill. - much more fun to play when you know you havent just paid $215 to enter;)
Fair enough. If you're interested in live play, UKIPT Season 3 just got announced: http://www.ukipt.com

I played Brighton in S1 and S2 and had a blast (didn't make Day 2 in either though, busted both times to the eventual winners!)

jmgull

Fair enough. If you're interested in live play, UKIPT Season 3 just got announced: http://www.ukipt.com

I played Brighton in S1 and S2 and had a blast (didn't make Day 2 in either though, busted both times to the eventual winners!)
Yeah definitely interested matt, love playing live, don't do it enough - Nottingham ain't too far, although the Irish events sound fun, shame there's not some closer to home.

Did you play the 700 buy in, or do they have side events etc.?

mfcrocker

Yeah definitely interested matt, love playing live, don't do it enough - Nottingham ain't too far, although the Irish events sound fun, shame there's not some closer to home.
Well, that's only half the schedule. I've been begging them to put a Brizzle leg in but probably not going to happen. Cardiff might if they can secure a venue

Did you play the 700 buy in, or do they have side events etc.?
Both years I played the main (S1 was £1100, I freerolled in, S2 was £550 which I direct bought in) but they do also have side events - there's usually a solid number of £100 and £300 turbos and cash games running.

If you like playing live and are going to play the Gala Harbourside at any point give us a shout - they recently redid their schedule and it's pretty awesome now. Player numbers are only properly decent Thur-Sat but still.

jmgull

Well, that's only half the schedule. I've been begging them to put a Brizzle leg in but probably not going to happen. Cardiff might if they can secure a venue

Both years I played the main (S1 was £1100, I freerolled in, S2 was £550 which I direct bought in) but they do also have side events - there's usually a solid number of £100 and £300 turbos and cash games running.

If you like playing live and are going to play the Gala Harbourside at any point give us a shout - they recently redid their schedule and it's pretty awesome now. Player numbers are only properly decent Thur-Sat but still.
Sounds good mate, thanks for the info - can see some trip planning ahead;)

mfcrocker

Sounds good mate, thanks for the info - can see some trip planning ahead;)
Definitely. They've already started the sats up for Galway which is pretty cool.

If you do make the trip give us a shout.