• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Replay date

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lineker derby nailed on for tv....if a replay is needed

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Rooney!!!! Get in. Hopefully that's one obstacle removed. Would normally feel bad for Sheffield Utd but if we can get another live game we have to be selfish.

STURTZ

Rooney!!!! Get in. Hopefully that's one obstacle removed. Would normally feel bad for Sheffield Utd but if we can get another live game we have to be selfish.
Also sorted out our fourth round opponents!:D

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Agree totally, a great boost to our coffers. I'm just a bit perplexed as to where the £700,000 (or even close to it) that the Beeb and others have quoted is going to come from
I think that must be exaggerated but did read possibly the same bbc article and taggy said he thought it would be around 250k from the home tie. This must include hospitality sponsorship catering merchandise etc. Guess the bbc wrongly assumed based on that figure much more from the replay.

Whatever we make will be great. Would have loved the win, guess the draw will give an idea how good financially a win might have been. We have to go up there and have no fear. Liverpool will likely win but we still have a chance.

redman

It will be Wed 20th. Ticket prices

Adults £14 - £20

Young Adults £7 - £10

Juniors £5 (within the advertised family sections)

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Those prices are a joke. If the club did agree with them I have no idea as to why.

redman

Those prices are a joke. If the club did agree with them I have no idea as to why.
Agreed, a lot of Liverpool fans are astonished at how low they are pricing the replay, no doubt Exeter will be frustrated with reduced revenue. No excuses for not taking 6000 to Anfield.

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

Whatever we make will be great. Would have loved the win, guess the draw will give an idea how good financially a win might have been. We have to go up there and have no fear. Liverpool will likely win but we still have a chance.

Yes..Before we become too Thatcherite (making loads of money,for you young uns) we must not forget that the football club is already 300k up from projection in this year's FAC (we budget to go out in the 1st round)

Cheap prices at Anfield will obviously effect the gate cut,but that is offset by the premium prices paid for admission at SJP.

denzel

It will be Wed 20th. Ticket prices

Adults £14 - £20

Young Adults £7 - £10

Juniors £5 (within the advertised family sections)
That's just what it says on the LFC website. Like I said earlier it's less than the minimum figure in the FA rules.

Oldsmobile-88

It's a fine balance.Would the average punter at Anfield pay £37 to watch a FAC replay against a 4th teir team ?

Better a half decent crowd,hopefully with those prices..

It was only a tenner iirc at Sunderland,that added about 5k to the gate than would have been expected if normal admission prices had been applied. ...The Grecians are not a great draw,plus our fans are not screwed watching a game at a Premier League ground.

Last edited: