• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rate where we are as a club

How would you rate where we are as a club?

• A - Excellent

• B - Good

• C - Satisfactory

• D - Poor

• E - Terrible

Results are only viewable after voting.

budegrecian

I've chosen satisfactory. MT is in his second season so I'm willing to give him time, however we have struggled to maintain being in the top 4 of league two. I feel we should easily be in the top 4.

Was this years management targets actually released to the public? If MT is achieving all of his targets then i'd happily choose ''B) Good''
Easily in the top 4? Yet our budget, I believe, is only the 13th highest in the league. We are therefore, arguably, punching well above our weight. For what's it's worth, I expect us to still be 'there or there abouts' at the end of season.

Dannyred

Dont let it get to you Danny. I believe Mr Ballz is waging a mini war on you. I dont agree with you on some of your viewpoints on womans football generally, but you're entitled to those views, and this is an open forum.
Thanks Pete, Think CB embarrasses himself daily with his attacks on his selected targets.

ex_user1234

Resigned
On average I would say good, but there are so many metrics to measure here, it's a little pointless. For example I'd rate our youth academy as excellent, but the Centre Spot social club as poor. I could go on.
I don't agree it's pointless. Getting a general feel for how the club is perceived is useful. As is more specific questions as you rightly stated.

Ian Russon

Easily in the top 4? Yet our budget, I believe, is only the 13th highest in the league. We are therefore, arguably, punching well above our weight. For what's it's worth, I expect us to still be 'there or there abouts' at the end of season.
We have a good squad, we have hit top 6 consistently for the last 10 years, apart from the odd one or two seasons. So yes, I expect top 4 (Give or take a position). We did not sack Paul Tisdale to achieve mid table obscurity.

Dannyred

As i'm sure your maths teacher often said to you; "Explain your workings."

Why are we 'tinpot' and actually what does 'tinpot' mean?

Better still, how does the club rise above 'tinpot' and where is the money coming from to achieve this 'utopia' you talk [dream] about?
I keep hearing we own our football club ? What do we the fans or the club own ?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We have a good squad, we have hit top 6 consistently for the last 10 years, apart from the odd one or two seasons. So yes, I expect top 4 (Give or take a position). We did not sack Paul Tisdale to achieve mid table obscurity.
We have finished in the top 6 twice in the last 10 years and we did not sack Paul Tisdale!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is very wrong..

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
You should be banned as the only thing you add is normally worthless rubbish.
From the person who pushed a relationship with the disgraced Jose Maria Marin as a way to improve the club.

You're just bitter, Danny, and have very suspect judgment.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Thanks Pete, Think CB embarrasses himself daily with his attacks on his selected targets.
No Danny. Unfortunately I'm coming to the conclusion that you need unmasking so that the site membership can really see who "targets" people on here. How many accounts did you run at one stage? People caught on though, and set up a plethora of parodies. That upset you. Funny that.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am part of the silent majority who voted Good.