• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player of the Season 21/22

budegrecian

Tough one this year could have been anyone of 4 or 5 players but have gone Dieng for his all round play and of course his goals and the fact we dont half miss him when he's out so in order

1, Dieng
2. Brown
3. Sweeney

Closely followed by Cam and Stubbs
I make you absolutely spot on there, Pete.

Bridgy 81

Like others have said there's very little to choose between Dawson, Jevani and Tim or Sweeney. I am therefore waiting until the last week before casting my vote. I cant ever recall a Player of the Season coming out before Easter if I'm honest?
Go on. Vote for Cameron Dawson. You know you want to.

Cowshed Grecian

I’m throwing this in there....I reckon if you asked the players and MT...Archie Collins wouldn’t be too far from their lips. The guy plays 90 mins every game, his passing stats and ground covered are phenomenal. Us fans might not always see it that way as he goes about his job under the radar..however for me he’s definitely our Jordan Henderson.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I make you absolutely spot on there, Pete.
I knew we would agree one day 😃

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Stubbsy

Exehausted

Yes I've voted for him as well. I know he will only have played half a season but he has made such a difference. Without him coming into the team I doubt we would be where we are now. If he had been available all season then we would have turned at least 5 of our draws into wins and we would within a win of promotion.

Bridgy 81

I’m throwing this in there....I reckon if you asked the players and MT...Archie Collins wouldn’t be too far from their lips. The guy plays 90 mins every game, his passing stats and ground covered are phenomenal. Us fans might not always see it that way as he goes about his job under the radar..however for me he’s definitely our Jordan Henderson.
Bridgwater.

gilbertshoot

Jevani - a hand in so many moves and goal assists plus some corkers as well.

Pobbop

Dieng
Brown
Hartridge, because he deserves a mention

Red & White

Hard to chose between Dieng, Dawson and Brown. I think Dieng just about edges it for me.