• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player of the Season 21/22

StudentGrecian

Dawson for me, but as you all say it could be any of a number of them this year.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dawson probably edges Dieng for me because he's played more games.

Cowshed Grecian

Dawson for me. I’m surprised no one has mentioned Jake Caprice, spin it back a year I thought he was awful. This season I’m disappointed when he’s not on the pitch! Scares the life out of oppositions fullbacks when he’s in full flow.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Between Jevani and Timothee for me. Cannot easily split them but still games to play.

Nombe and Stubbs lose out with injury absences and I too prefer not to go for a loanee so Cam misses out.

Cowshed Grecian

Between Jevani and Timothee for me. Cannot easily split them but still games to play.

Nombe and Stubbs lose out with injury absences and I too prefer not to go for a loanee so Cam misses out.
Im not sure that’s fair on Cam though, he’s been inspirational...he might only be a loanee but the way he leads and conducts himself, performs and has saved us on so many occasions...he certainly hasn’t just turned up to get “game time” half heartedly for a season before heading back to Sheffield.

iscalad

Splinters in the bum alert.....

Rosencrantz

Cam has been the model of consistency as has Sweenz, Jevani has provided quality, Nombe, Stubbs and Hartridge have all been big players for large parts of the season. But for making a big difference in both boxes and all areas in between I have gone for Tim. He has made the biggest difference to the team this season for me.

STURTZ

Our defenders gave been outstanding but its been having a strong man behind them that's made the difference, Dawson for me.

Spoonz Red E

Dawson for me.

But an honourable mention for Sweeney who has been up for it this season.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Like others have said there's very little to choose between Dawson, Jevani and Tim or Sweeney. I am therefore waiting until the last week before casting my vote. I cant ever recall a Player of the Season coming out before Easter if I'm honest?