• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PFA Loans etc

gbjpc

I sent an email to the Trust 3 months ago and did not receive a reply, for the absolute avoidance of doubt could somebody who knows please state the email address please
[email protected]

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sent mine tonight..

Avening Posse

motorservices

sent

Al Im in as and when its needed, can get 5k together ( not sure how i will declare it to the book keeper tho) but that would take a few days to get together tbh

Cerbera

Bloody hell chaps! I don't like the look of this.

Best of luck.

First thing to do is try an find out the amount of the loan. And then cancel your trip to Brazil.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Email sent.

malcolms

Bloody hell chaps! I don't like the look of this.

Best of luck.

First thing to do is try an find out the amount of the loan. And then cancel your trip to Brazil.
A TVR Cerbera? And you think the club's taking a risk with the trip to Brazil? :)

Alistair20000

Having just got in I have sent my e mail to the Trust Board and copied personally to Laurence Overend suggesting the Trust Board owes members an urgent statement.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've just got in from a having what was a very good evening.

What a truly gut wrenching feeling this is.

Alistair20000

When I first heard the news that the players were not paid on time, I assumed there had been an admin or banking error. It just didn’t seem possible that the club had no cash so soon after receipt of the ST money and had needed a little extra time to sort out a loan from the PFA. It triggers many questions but I will start with just three in the hope that somebody from the Trust will recognise the need to provide information:

a) Has the club repaid the loan from the Trust?
b) When did the Trust learn about the need for an emergency loan from the PFA?
c) What information has the club provided to the Trust to demonstrate it remains a going concern?
All good questions Edward. I have sent the Trust Board a more extensive list of questions that need to be answered including your points and these:

1) How much is now outstanding on the short term loans ?
2) What cash does the Trust have on hand ?
3) Has the TB seen up to date management accounts ? If not, why not ? If they have been seen, what do they tell us about the financial position of the Club ?
4) How much has the Club spent on the Brazil trip and what further cost commitments will arise from that trip ?
5) Have the Club directors sought insolvency advice ?
6) What evidence has the Club provided to the TB to show that it is trading legally as a going concern ? What advice has the TB taken on any such evidence ?
7) Has the Club Board withheld information from and/or misled (advertently or otherwise) the TB about the financial position ?
8) Does the TB have confidence in the Club Board and, if not, what action will the TB as controlling shareholder take ?
9) What steps has the TB taken to protect its investment and ownership rights in and over the Club and what further steps are proposed ?
10) Is the Trust withholding further contributions to the Club as a result of the statement tonight ?
11) Precisely what cuts have been implemented as a result of Mr Wolfenden's root and branch review of all cost centres ?