• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PFA Loans etc

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there any update at all? Are we pretending this didn't happen? Unbelievable that there seems to have been little action - surely something is happening behind the scenes to disturb the status quo?
TVR posted on fb yesterday about speaking to the trust about giving the club a loan of 10k to go towards. This is what he put:

The Trust contacted me today to talk about the 10k loan I offered the club/Trust for the PFA Loan. You could not make it up, they were thanking for the donation and talked about floodlights I think. They really focus on the wrong things at the moment. Give me strength!
(bangshead)

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Indo, there is more chance of you growing a f___y (assuming you are a bloke) :) than young GOG posting his inside stuff on here, and after finding out what it was, don't blame him.....Send him a PM
The last time I looked I was definitely a bloke, but growing a f***y seems an interesting proposition :). I think I'll wait until the news breaks ... could be a long wait..

LOG

Is there any update at all? Are we pretending this didn't happen? Unbelievable that there seems to have been little action - surely something is happening behind the scenes to disturb the status quo?
Perhaps they're all "out of the country" :)

Bittners a Legend

It's now been a month....what happened in the meeting the Trust Board were urgently seeking with the Club Board????

Saint James

It's now been a month....what happened in the meeting the Trust Board were urgently seeking with the Club Board????
I guess that tell us all how "urgent" the Trust Chair thinks the "crisis" is. Brush and carpet come to mind but when the chickens come home to roost some will have more than egg on their face.

iscalad

I guess that tell us all how "urgent" the Trust Chair thinks the "crisis" is. Brush and carpet come to mind but when the chickens come home to roost some will have more than egg on their face.
Impressive lot of cliches in one sentence. :) I think you are right, sadly.

iscalad

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
O'G. If you don't spill the information I have ways of making you talk. Don't worry : if you post something sue-able Big Lez will have the post deleted quicker than you can say
sh*t. We need to know
HAHA.. I'll promise i will leave it up an hour so people can take a screen shot :)