• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PFA Loans etc

AndrewP

Sadly, it's a self fulfilling prophecy.....We borrow, we have no income stream to pay back, players can't/won't sign...and what's more we'll get less for the players who are on the radar of other clubs (ie. Grimes) as the buying club know we're in the proverbial. "light up the park?", I fear the lights are going out.....permanently......

Last edited:

motorservices

all i can add is F U C K I N G H E L L, not again, if we hit the **** then who is the one whos head is on the board?

On a plus note we might just get rid of ****sdale

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is the beginning of the end again folks, previous trustees, current trustees and armchair whiners alike. This time it's our fault.
Well leave me out of that. I put my head above the parapet, stood for the Trust Board on a platform of governance, cost saving / financial prudence and better communication and didn't get elected. Not that that's gonna change anything.

As I see it the key task is to make sure that, if we go into administration, the current regime are not allowed to buy the club from the adminstrators. They are clearly not "fit and proper persons".

motorservices

Well leave me out of that. I put my head above the parapet, stood for the Trust Board on a platform of governance, cost saving / financial prudence and better communication and didn't get elected. Not that that's gonna change anything.

As I see it the key task is to make sure that, if we go into administration, the current regime are not allowed to buy the club from the adminstrators. They are clearly not "fit and proper persons".

Very true indeed, the board is a shower of ****e

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster

You're right John, sorry. Not you and the likes of Al. You have genuinely been urging change for ages. For what it's worth i blame myself too.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would guess that if we didn't have this joke of a trip to brazil, then the ST money would have covered it.

I'm more concerned how they're expecting to pay this months and next months wages.

Salaried off field staff should take a massive paycut now! Chorlton should be told to leave, after all, he hasn't delivered.

Some in here saw this coming a long time ago but too many on here just ridiculed those who were giving the warnings and carried on sticking their heads in the sand.

It's like watching a car crash in slow motion :(

Bittners a Legend

You're sounding too defeatist AU. We need to put pressure on the Trust to implement action now and we may still have a chance. As tragic as it is the Club can probably survive short-term by selling the one asset we do have - Matt Grimes. What is vital is that this is the end for Tagg, Chorlton, Wolfenden, Henderson and any who sit on the Club Board taking a salary or "expenses" from the Club. Perryman must go too. The cost cutting we've been demanding for literally years must happen now.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I've been quietly sharpening pitchforks for a while now ...

Last edited:

gbjpc

I too have emailed the Trust asking for a statement about their take on the situation and how they as representatives of the majority shareholder will ensure those responsible are held to account. Not expecting much but there really needs to be some urgent communication.

paperclip

I too have emailed the Trust asking for a statement about their take on the situation and how they as representatives of the majority shareholder will ensure those responsible are held to account. Not expecting much but there really needs to be some urgent communication.
I would be very interested to hear whether you get a response.