• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Our next manager.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
how old is basham at the moment?

Born 2 December, 1977.

Last edited:
Get rid of John Yems?
im talking latter on. nd stewart or rob could do the same im sure. it would be nice to have a x player going into the club in a diffrent way.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is is the norm for pro footballers to be commentating/summarising on Setanta? Does anyone know why Bash was picked for this?
Because Rebecca Lowe fancies him?

tisdale 1

Resigned
I would love to see bash become a coach or manager maybe ours.listening to him last night he sounded so smart and his football tatics understanding was 10/10.gave paul parker a run for his money that is for sure!

But i remember hearing from the man himself(maybe at fans fourm) or read somewere is does not really want to manage but maybe coach youth teams.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Born 2 December, 1977.
Bleedin' heck. It's a sign of getting old when someone younger than me is being touted as management material as he winds down his career!

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hargreaves has summarised on Oxford games before when not injured. I guess senior pros with a connection to the clubs and who can string a sentance together are offered the chance.
He was at the Exeter v Oxford match at St James last year. They interviewed him but he wasn't there officially I don't think. That isn't to say he doesn't summarise "officially" on other matches.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hear that Constable played for Oxford and was poor.

Good job we never broke our transfer record to get him or was that bid just a smokescreen for the fact that we didn't make any transfer bids after Mackie left last January (much to the dismay of Credy and co.)

Would Constable still be a good signing or what?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it was Morison we bid for?

STURTZ

Pretty sure it was Constable who then was taken to Shrewsbury by Gary Peters who lost his job and Constable ended up back at sorry Oxford.

Or am I totally wrong?

Grecian2K

Good to see Setanta getting a Football League viewpoint for their Tinpot games!! :D