• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Our next manager.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agree with this though! Jones isn't up to it, I was reading Bury's forum and one of them mentioned that most keeper' would have collected the ball easily from the half decent shots that were kicked towards him - Jones kept palming them off for a corner. One of his many faults IMO. Made a good save from Bishop though.

Fella.
You've got to be whoosh hunting Max?

Antony Moxey

moxers- are you going to form a club for people who criticise a goal keeper's performance on the basis of reports alone and without having seen the game themselves?

If you are,I've got a President in mind.....
:D

Having seen Jones a couple of times this season, I see no reason why he shouldn't continue to start. Marriott's going to have to do something special, or Jones is going to have a spectacular loss of form for that to change.

iscalad

What a surprise!!! Another thread turned into "Do we need a new keeper"

If we won all our games 10-0 people would still be knocking some of our players..sad gits that they are.:mad:

Grecian Max

You've got to be whoosh hunting Max?
Nah, he did well, but was still his wobbly self.

I deserve an opinion...I went all that way and back blah blah blah ;)*

*in all honesty I was knackered, so he could have had a blinder...