• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

O's fan in peace here

papillon

Thanks for mentioning that.

The whole EDL thing meant the club brought down our entire website, forum and means of our trust (LOFT) communicating with its supporters. Which we're trying to rebuild under the orientitis.com/forum monicker.

I hope the Brentford Supporters took note that most of the Orient were booing and jeering the nasty vile bunch that have attached themselves to our away following (as they're banned from home matches).

Because of the EDL turnout the Club now have to ship around our own stewards / police at a cost to the club.
I am surprised never seen any 'Terries' at your club or on my travels. Shame what a small bunch can do on a day out.

orientitis

I am surprised never seen any 'Terries' at your club or on my travels. Shame what a small bunch can do on a day out.
There's a hardcore bunch of kids 14-16yrs old that have been travelling for 2 or 3 years now without getting into any trouble at all. Just banging their drum and trying to get everyone singing.

And then just before Xmas their numbers grew from about 30 to about 60 and a few 'older fellas (in their 30s and 40's)' had joined their group. Now they seem hell-bent on trouble.

Shame really cos the club could do without it and the older lot have never been seen at Brisbane Road before. Amazing what plying young kids with alcohol and egging them on can do. Bastards.

papillon

There's a hardcore bunch of kids 14-16yrs old that have been travelling for 2 or 3 years now without getting into any trouble at all. Just banging their drum and trying to get everyone singing.

And then just before Xmas their numbers grew from about 30 to about 60 and a few 'older fellas (in their 30s and 40's)' had joined their group. Now they seem hell-bent on trouble.

Shame really cos the club could do without it and the older lot have never been seen at Brisbane Road before. Amazing what plying young kids with alcohol and egging them on can do. Bastards.
Thats a shame you dont need that. I wish I hadn't mentioned not going into a couple of pubs in town they will be at home there lol

orientitis

Thats a shame you dont need that. I wish I hadn't mentioned not going into a couple of pubs in town they will be at home there lol
Apparently a few of the kids went into a pub in Swindon and got a good hiding for being idiotic.

If some of your lot can knock some sense into them then we'll be happy!

Dubai Grecian

Thanks for mentioning that.

The whole EDL thing meant the club brought down our entire website, forum and means of our trust (LOFT) communicating with its supporters. Which we're trying to rebuild under the orientitis.com/forum monicker.

I hope the Brentford Supporters took note that most of the Orient were booing and jeering the nasty vile bunch that have attached themselves to our away following (as they're banned from home matches).

Because of the EDL turnout the Club now have to ship around our own stewards / police at a cost to the club.
Mmmm...hope this lot dont decide to have a day out on Saturday, the locals dont take kindly to strangers, as one comedian says "this is local pub for local people"

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Its slycrew dinner and dance on saturday night so you'll probably be ok

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
You seem awfully clued up on sly crew movements heathy. You wouldn't be acknowledging support for the crew shirley??

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently a few of the kids went into a pub in Swindon and got a good hiding for being idiotic.

If some of your lot can knock some sense into them then we'll be happy!
Or if the Horse and Dray gets smashed up it'll do Exeter a favour haha

Hope you all enjoy your day down here O's fan and don't get too upset and going back to London empty handed ;)

As for the comment from one our fans regarding the Horse and Dray getting smashed up, behave. There are not enough genuine local pubs left as it is.

CITY CASUAL

Or if the Horse and Dray gets smashed up it'll do Exeter a favour haha
Leave it out! The Horse & Dray is ok :)