• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

O's fan in peace here

Grecian1966

370 for a game that they arguably had to win - have their fans resigned themselves to going down? If the boot was on the other foot I think we would have taken 1200 to Orient today.

Fred

Wellyred

Crunch time for us this Saturday. We should be bringing over 1,000.

I am very much looking forward to the match and sampling some local ales.

We're abysmal at the minute, but we could have the 'new manager effect in play'.

Sorry to hear about your player with bowel cancer too. All at the O's wish him well in his recovery.
what happened to your 1000+...poor team poor support

exesaddler

what happened to your 1000+...poor team poor support
Thought Orient played an intelligent game today and put a big work effort into closing us down....their support...well made as much noise as ours really...but that's typical of away support i guess. BB was very quiet though.

Wellyred

Thought Orient played an intelligent game today and put a big work effort into closing us down....their support...well made as much noise as ours really...but that's typical of away support i guess. BB was very quiet though.
Yes i thought about how they played after i push the post button and your right...for the away side they were quite a well drilled unit..scowcroft cause matty t lots of probs in the first half

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
BB was very quiet though.
Yes it certainly was. A number of reasons I feel and in order:

A) It was a hot, lazy day with the sun in the eyes of the BB.

B) There was no excitement on the pitch.

C) A mistakenly complacent feeling that we may well be safe.

heathy1

WOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Why on earth would you think that I think the sly crew have a dinner dance? Self-clowning of the highest order, pure insanity on your part. The woosh applies to ******** and TVR as well.
Its like watching a child trying to impress his mates by doing keepyups only to hit the ball in his own face and then saying 'I meant to do that'

Poultice

Its like watching a child trying to impress his mates by doing keepyups only to hit the ball in his own face and then saying 'I meant to do that'
I make you right son, what a div.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
What? Reread the thread please. I think you will find you've clowned yourself in some style sir.

Poultice

What? Reread the thread please. I think you will find you've clowned yourself in some style sir.
I think history will record that Heathy continued to be a much liked and respected poster on these boards, you on the other hand will continue to be Sayers the c*nt's perrenial arse wipe.

heathy1

Ive never known someone not take the Whooosh, dont take it to heart, you can get through this