• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nigel Atangana Signs

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's worth translating, there's some interesting stuff about Nigel.
I'm sure there is, but isn't there some clever translation app thingy we can put it through ? Have heard tell about one called Al20k ! :rolleyes:

iscalad

I'm sure there is, but isn't there some clever translation app thingy we can put it through ? Have heard tell about one called Al20k ! :rolleyes:
Google translate?

eurogrecian

It's worth translating, there's some interesting stuff about Nigel.
And about the life of a footballer getting touted about the lower leagues. He come across as a decent guy.
Good signing. Hope we get to see him in action again soon!

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Remarkable detail. If I've read it correctly, he likes Exeter but he's not too keen on the pitch at SJP!

Alistair20000

Cannot find a thread dedicated to Big Nige generally so this one will have to do.

After a better show last Saturday he was generally very poor last night. I did see a few powerful headers mind.

Stick him up front (with or without Bowman) and get our best crossers to put some high balls into the box.

The box looked like a bleddy no go area last night.

Banksy

Cannot find a thread dedicated to Big Nige generally so this one will have to do.

After a better show last Saturday he was generally very poor last night. I did see a few powerful headers mind.

Stick him up front (with or without Bowman) and get our best crossers to put some high balls into the box.

That would almost be an admission by Taylor that he’d made a mistake with the forwards he’d signed and got it badly wrong. So whilst it might make sense to do something like that in the run in to give us more punch up front I don’t think he will own up and do it , just grit his teeth as the playoffs slide away from us.
And before anyone says it , yes we do still have a chance to make the lottery.

Pete Martin (CTID)

I well remember how we used to do that with Scott Bennett. Surprising how often it worked.

iscalad

I well remember how we used to do that with Scott Bennett. Surprising how often it worked.
Now if only we'd had 11 of him........

Banksy

Now if only we'd had 11 of him........
Just one of him up front instead of Seymour or Fisher might do. Ajose? Who’s he , I’ve forgotten?

older-codger

Interesting that Torquay appeared to have played Moxey as one of the front two against Sutton on Tuesday