• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next Saturday ( 3rd December)

ecfc2000

Melksham town cup match followed by the turning on of the Xmas lights. Doesn't get much more exciting...

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will be hung over.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Most weekends see me driving a car supermarket advertising van around the Swindon, Cirencester, Malborough and the M4(junc 13 to 18) My boss is a avid Pompey fan (his uncle is the big cheese at the club) and gives me the odd Saturday off to travel down. However, this month the sales tend to slacken leading up to Christmas therefore it's all hands to the pumps.

Give me a wave if you see me. ;)

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm going to watch Ampthill v Plymouth Albion in Rugby's National League 1.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm going to watch Ampthill v Plymouth Albion in Rugby's National League 1.
Former Exeter Chiefs player Brett Sturgess now turns out for Ampthill, while Albion has a large contingent of duel-registered Chiefs players. Watch out for Harrison Cully and Jack Maunder. Exeter born Paul Davis and Harry Strong may also feature.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Christmas shopping then a surprise 40th birthday bash in the evening. Playing, or rather hopefully standing on the sidelines hurling abuse resting my knee, on Sunday.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you want to miss the grass and head straight for the roots and happen to be in Tiverton you could always come and watch my free scoring mob at Westexe Park. We're top of the table (Division 6 of the D&E, I told you was roots and not grass;)) and averaging over six goals a game.
I suspect the way the weather is going at the moment, this is not going to be an option. I reckon I'm going to get a phone call mid Saturday morning to say the pitch is frozen.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Shouldn't do Harris. After tomorrow morning temperatures aren't set to dip below freezing again before the weekend's out.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Topsham away for us Saturday - hopefully it will be off as have me works Xmas lash up Friday

andrew p long

Unable to get a ticket for Stourbridge at home in the FA Cup. The 100 tickets that went on public sale were snapped up by the people who'd arrived to queue at least 90 minutes before the ticket sales started.