• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next Saturday ( 3rd December)

citizen

So next Saturday ,City have no fixture . Who`s going to a grass roots game? (Anything but xmas shopping will do !)
One suggestion the biggest game at Exmouth for 30 years,
the F.A.Vase 3rd round tie at Exmouth Town v Blackfield and Langley K.O 3p.m.
Just saying . UTC ( and Town)

oldschool

The only place to be £5 to get in and attacking football

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you want to miss the grass and head straight for the roots and happen to be in Tiverton you could always come and watch my free scoring mob at Westexe Park. We're top of the table (Division 6 of the D&E, I told you was roots and not grass;)) and averaging over six goals a game.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Will most likely be having a Saturday afternoon off but Axminster are home. Former Grecian Danny Clay currently plays for them I understand.

Pete Martin (CTID)

I'm off to Ladysmead. Tivvy are @ home and I've not watched them in ages. Currently 3rd in their league, 2 points behind Evesham and 10 behind Hereford at the top.

citizen

Exmouth town game next weekend gets a write up in the NLP as the big reunion between Super Lee Phillips (Town ) and arch villain Tim Sills (remember him).
UTC

Newtonpop

Will be at the Mighty Oak brewery, Maldon, Essex for their free beer that they have on the 1st Saturday in December every year so you will buy some for crimbo.

Phillip

I shall be continuing my quest to go to a game at all the South West Peninsular League grounds by going to Ivybridge v Tavistock.
That is as long as it isn't waterlogged/frozen which is quite common at this level once winter appears.
My fall back is probably Exmouth Town in Vase

DanceMagnet

Back in the country and Exmouth Town my chosen destination to witness a team and manager trying their best to win a home game.

iscalad

Will be at the Mighty Oak brewery, Maldon, Essex for their free beer that they have on the 1st Saturday in December every year so you will buy some for crimbo.
Err, If I read this correctly you are buying free beer.:eek: