• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport 2 Apr 22 Discussion

Bridgy 81

I’ve been to Newport several times (watching us play) and on one other occasion.
That was a few years back to see Judas Priest at the Newport Centre.
It’s a small venue and they were so loud it’s the only gig I’ve ever been to where I’ve had to put something in my ears to dampen the sound.
All I had was a tissue. I tried taking it out for a few seconds, but that didn’t last long.
I’ve not really enjoyed my trips to Rodney Parade but at least I left each time with my eardrums intact.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
If anyone on here either knows a Newport fan who would want a free ticket in the home end tomorrow, or wants it for themselves, then PM me.
Offer accepted so the ticket has now gone 👍

mwallace

I’m in Cardiff and faffed about getting a ticket as my 9 year old couldn’t make up her mind about going.
is it on ifollow or somewhere ?

Grecianpasty

Box Office now shut no more sales - largest crowd for Newport was Brizzle Rovers 6237 with 1035 away.

From their forum despite their position and ours they don't think they are going to get near that, are they really challenging for promotion

UTC
It’s more of a local rivalry game. I’d imagine there would be close to 5500 tomorrow.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Latest from Newport FC twitter - sounds like all Grecian squad is out so would be good for our "B team" to do well !
UTC

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bloody won't. I've only just defrosted from Oldham. Amazing fish and chips though.
Boiling today, wore a big winter coat, snood and City hat and it was like being on holiday, bathed in sunshine. Bloody weather.