• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport 2 Apr 22 Discussion

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Matt Taylor pre-Newport

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sweenz pre-Newport

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A balmy 9°c at kick off tomorrow is forecast. Importantly the wind speed will drop to 7 knots, though still from the North East.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Box Office now shut no more sales - largest crowd for Newport was Brizzle Rovers 6237 with 1035 away.

From their forum despite their position and ours they don't think they are going to get near that, are they really challenging for promotion

UTC

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Box Office now shut no more sales - largest crowd for Newport was Brizzle Rovers 6237 with 1035 away.

From their forum despite their position and ours they don't think they are going to get near that, are they really challenging for promotion

UTC
To be fair we haven't got higher than that yet

Bongo1959

We haven't had 1100 away yet

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
If the scenes in the away end at the final whistle resemble anything like they did for our trip to Newport back in 1983 it will have been a good day 😊
I was just 17 and this was one of my first away games. Pete Rogers late on if I recall? Looking at the stats we were full value that year scoring 81 goals but conceding a whopping 104! I'm guessing Brian Godfrey didnt believe in keeping it tight lol

fred binneys head

If anyone on here either knows a Newport fan who would want a free ticket in the home end tomorrow, or wants it for themselves, then PM me.

Spoonz Red E

If anyone on here either knows a Newport fan who would want a free ticket in the home end tomorrow, or wants it for themselves, then PM me.

fred binneys head

I’ve tried registering on their fans forum but they’ve not accepted my registration yet. I’ll try again tomorrow morning before I leave, unless someone on here wants it.